Särmä Assault Pack Mk. III
We suggest you get these too
Särmä TST M05 Finnish flag patch, subdued
Finnish subdued black-on-green national insignia. Sized to fit the Finnish army M05 and M91 jackets sleeve velcro. Available as a simple sew-on patch or with velcro.
Särmä backpack rain cover, orange
In many situations more visibility means better survivability, like amongst urban traffic or when hunting (conversely, probably not during the Italian hunting season). Around here the weather is usually crappy too. Thus, a perfect accessory for anyone wearing a backpack is a rain cover for it.
These might also interest you
Mil-Tec Modular System general purpose pouch, Small
An affordable small utility pouch from Mil-Tec. Attach to anything with PALS on it and carry anything that you can fit in it. Some water canteens fit (not the US 1q though) and it's able to carry three 7.62 mm AK magazines in a pinch.
Bungee cord, by the meter, olive drab
If you think all elastic cord was created equal, think again! This is Finnish MILSPEC stuff, very high quality 4 mm cord, infrared protected, thick and strong, just the kind you would want for any serious use.
ITW SR Split-Bar buckle, 25 mm
The Split-Bar SR buckle is a very handy spare and mod part, unlike usual SR buckles the Split-Bar female piece can be removed and attached without unstitching/stitching any webbing loops!
Särmä TST Utility strap, 110 cm
A proper no-bullshit general purpose tie-down strap, generous length (110 cm) and operated by a quick and easy to use SR-buckle. A no-brainer accessory for any backpack for lashing sleeping bags, sleeping pads or even tents. Also doubles up as a belt, if the need arises. Finnish MILSPEC quality!
Särmä Delete My Browser History morale patch
That feeling when you're dead and forgot to clear your browser history. Be prepared for the worst with this morale patch!
Särmä No Step On Snek morale patch
When enemies of liberty don't get you, communicate with them in simpler terms.
Good and affordable urban rucksack of our own design - partially, at least. Just enough different compartments, compact dimensions but expands to about 20 litres (even more with extra pouches). If you have a lot of stuff that has to be accessed all the time, this is the thing for you.
Our own production Assault Pack is made simpler and tougher than most of the similar packs of the same price range that are currently on the market. That's because we had these made just for us in large numbers, without any middle men.
- Big main compartment with two little compartments inside - the bigger fits an I-pad, the smaller one is zippered to hold all the small things you carry with you. The main compartment has zippers all the way, so getting something out of even a fully packed rucksack is fast and easy.
- Hydration pack pouch on the inside. If your bladder is too long, just fold it. Source WXP fits well without fiddling.
- Two outer pockets.
- Good compression straps, two on each side and two on the underside - this thing can be compressed to the size of a hydration pack. Size compression straps have quick releases, which is a very handy thing. The straps also double as an easy way to strap stuff on to the pack - strapping your jacket onto the pack when moving indoors has never been easier.
- The pack is covered with PALS attachment loops, both on the front and sides.
- Shoulder straps are well padded and contoured. If you don't need the waist strap, it's easily removed.
- The pack is made out of very sturdy 1000 Denier polyester with PU coating on the inside to increase water repellency. However this isn't completely waterproof - we recommend using a rain cover if necessary.
- All the buckles are made by UTX.
Measurements and numbers
- Main comparment inside dimensions 42 x 28 x 13 cm.
- Large outer pocket inside dimensions 21 x 20 x 5 cm.
- Small outer pocket inside dimensions 13 x 20 x 5 cm.
- Outside measurements about 44 x 30 x 20 cm, compressable much smaller if necessary .
- Volume about 20 litres total.
- Weight about 1 kg.
Särmä is our own brand of clothing and equipment. When you're buying Särmä you're getting purpose built stuff at a decent price, something that will fill it's intended role well and not cost you an arm and a leg!
Made in China
We give our own productions a one year warranty.
I know this bag is superior to the miltec version (of course) because was sent a red miltec by accident first! Customer service was awesome though and cleared that up.
Bag is exactly what I wanted . Well made, nice features (the velcro'd webbing allows easy tidy) and great price. I've had 30 pound bags from the high street. This is far more up to the challange of a mad Scotsman in mad scots weather.
Remmien ansiosta reppu on sopivan kompakti kaikenlaiseen matkustamiseen halpisbusseissa ja -lentokoneissa, ei vie paljoa tilaa ja tavaraa mahtuu pitkän viikonlopun tarpeisiin niin että jää tuliaisille tilaa; kunhan miettii pakattavat tavarat fiksusti. Mukaan mahtuu myös 13'' läppäri.
- hihnaan kylläkin reiät, joihin sitten sopivan kokoiset ns. sirkat
- jos haluaa vielä enempi säädellä, voi koko systeemin korvata kapeilla kuorman sidonta liinoilla, niitä varten hyvä omistaa vahva ompelukone
- kokoisekseen tilava, ei herätä pahaa verta pasifisteissa, sekä edullinen
Olkaimet juuri ja juuri sopivat harteikkaalle henkilölle talvitakki päällä.
Vetoketjut ovat järeät ja jokainen niistä aukeaa ja sulkeutuu takkuilematta
Reppuun mahtuu A4 kokoinen kansio taittelematta
Kohtuullinen hinta - voi ostaa vaikka kaksi, eikä hirvitä näyttää puukkoa kun joku yksityiskohta ei ole omaan makuun.