DD 3x3 Tarp, DD Multicam
A bloody fantastic tarp, a bit like the British army Basha, but a tad better! Large enough for all kinds of setups, with a LOT of attachment loops. Works well on its own or over a hammock. Comes with a stuffsack, ropes and even pegs!
DD Multicam is DD Hammocks own take on Multicam, basically a sort of Flecktarnish (the German army camo) pattern with Multicam style sandy colours. It is quite a lot darker than original Multicam making it blend in far better in lush forests.
- Measures 3 x 3 meters.
- Includes four pegs, four guy lines and carry pouches.
- Weight 950 grams for the whole package.
- A huge amount of loops for pitching just about any form of shelter, get some ideas here.
- Made of lightweight but strong 190T polyester, completely waterproof. Means waterproofness doesn't suffer if your shelter isn't fully taut for any reason.
- Works extremely well with hammocks. Pitch it over one and enjoy the rain not pouring on you. Always take a tarp with you when hammock camping.
Pro-tip:You could always use bungee cords for setting up the tarp - an old British army trick! They're very fast and easy to use, but in really rough weather might be too flexible.
Made by DD Hammocks
Founded in 2005, the British DD Hammocks supplies proper quality hammocks, tarps and other related stuff. Along with the common joe, campers, hikers etc., a large customer base is in the British military. If it's good enough for war zones, it should do well in civilian life too. Go check out their web page, DDhammocks.com.
DD Frontline Hammock, DD Multicam
DD SuperLight Tarp
DD 3x3 Tarp
Mil-Tec bungee cords with hooks, pair, olive drab
DD Whoopie Slings
DD Hammock Sleeve
DD Tree Huggers
DD SuperLight Pegs x 6
DD 4x4 Tarp
Mil-Tec Tripod for Alcohol Stove
Hungarian tent accessory set, surplus
DD Elastic Cord, 10 m
DD Waterproof Stuff Sacks x 3
DD Hiking Pole
Jerven Fjellduken Original
Paracord, 30 m
DD SuperLight Hammock
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
Chris K. 27.05.2019