ATTENTION! OUR SITE WILL CLOSE IN 5 MINUTES DUE TO A MAINTENANCE BREAK. THE BREAK WILL LAST FOR 5 TO 15 MINUTES. Sulje
- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Underwear and mid-layer sets Merinowool undergarment T-shirts Wifebeaters
- Uniforms and coveralls Coveralls Camouflage suits and BDUs
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Combat gloves Leather gloves Protective gloves Knit gloves Mittens Gloves and fingerless gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Balaclavas Peaked caps Fur hats Watch caps Berets Side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains Safety reflectors
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Socks Socks
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Backpacks, up to 25 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, 25-50 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, over 50 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts Combat belt accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Holsters and slings Pistol holsters Weapon slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Ear defenders
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets and covers Field cots Jerven Fjellduk
- Fire and warmth Fire starting Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers and packs
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid gear Ready first aid kits Tourniquets and bandages Hemostats and chest seals Thermal blankets Misc. first aid gear Pouches and accessories
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
Request restock notification and we will email as soon as this product is available.
These might also interest you
Wästikivi Eräkivi whetstone
A rough translation of "Eräkivi" would be "wilderness stone", and that's exactly what this is - sized for easy carry, this little buddy is always ready to keep your blades in shape out in the wilderness. Size 120 x 30 x 10 mm. Made from natural Finnish phyllite, the same stuff that our ancestors used since they first invented a knife that needed maintenance. Naturally due to the natural nature of the stone these don't follow any man made grit values, but that doesn't really matter since each and every Wästikivi will surely keep your blade sharp!
Särmä Finnish M36 field cap
A proper good reproduction of the WW2 era Finnish M36 field cap, also known as the "verikauha" or "blood ladle". A surprisingly functional design, especially for it's age, and not too shabby looking eihter. Made from high quality wool frieze with Finnish Lion emblem buttons.
Woodsknife Traditional puukko 77, dark
The Puukko. Need we say more? Okay, the traditional Finnish knife used for everything - woodworks, eating, playing catch and killing your brother. With a blade length of 77 mm this one is as traditional as it gets, great for wood carving and everything else that an axe is too big for.
Woodsknife Big Leuku 180
A leuku is a traditional larger outdoors knife used in Finland for ages, it's used for those jobs that require less finesse, chopping stuff and carving sticks into stakes etc. This "Big" leuku is truly worh its name, the blade measures a full 180 mm giving it excellent chopping power for heavy use!
Woodsknife Wiking 1 62
A medieval style mini-knife, this type of minimalistic blade is good for any small tasks and is great paired up with a larger knife. Made from high carbon steel, same as all other Woodsknife puukko´s.
Savotta Rucksack 339
The 339 is actually far more than just a rucksack, this is more like a mix between a regular backpack and a large external frame bergen. Classic design with an extremely clever carrying system, an excellent choice for carrying a few days worth of gear.
A sturdy, large knife. As the name implies, this is sort of a general purpose blade. Add an axe and you're pretty much set for anything. Quality stuff made right here in Finland!
Carbon steel blade and curly birch handle. Total length 25 cm, blade length 12 cm, thickness 3 mm. The sheath is of the traditional Finnish style, wet formed leather, fitting snugly over the handle. 4-6 cm wide belt hanger.
These type of traditional knives have been around for ages, and for a reason: they are rugged, simple and practical. They have been used as weapons almost as much as everyday tools, at least in the past. Still today they are an essential piece of kit for any outdoors enthusiast. What makes a traditional puukko and leuku special compared to modern blades is that they have no saw-edge bullshit, or anything like that - you have a simple, strong and sharp carbon steel blade with a wooden handle. This truly is all you need, if you know how to use it.
Carbon steel is good stuff for knives, but without proper care it can rust. Always clean and dry off the blade after use and remember to oil it now and then (any cooking oil will do just fine).
Made by Harri Merimaa / Woodsknife Oy, made in Finland.
Warning! Before buying, please make sure that these are legal to import to your country! We take no responsibility if the customs officer confiscates your precious bayonet/knife/machete! These are perfectly legal in Finland and that is all we are interested in.