Velcro Hook-and-Loop by the metre, 100 mm
Does this even need an introduction? If you have been living under a rock all these years, Velcro is the easy way to attach things to each other, while still keeping the ability to separate them with a decent yank. Hook side and loop side sold separately. 100 mm (approx. 4") wide.
Sold by the metre, 1 pcs = 1 metre. If you order 3 pcs, for example, you get one piece that's 3 metres long. We cut these to length for you.
Originally invented, again, in the Germanic Cluster - this time in Switzerland - the concept of Velcro dates back to the 40's. Back then it was still taking its first steps, so it didn't get to see use as one of the Wunderwaffen of Hitler's Germany. In the late 50's the commercial sale launched and the product became a hit. According to our independent research, about 70% of the surface area of modern military uniforms is covered in Velcro, the remaining 30% is PALS.
Velcro Hook-and-Loop by the metre, 25 mm
Velcro One-Wrap, by the metre
Velcro Hook-and-Loop by the metre, 50 mm
Velcro Hook-and-Loop by the metre, 30 mm
Foxa Foxdura 1000D fabric, M05 summer woodland, by the metre
ITW GT Cobra Buckle
Foxa Cooltex 3 fabric, M05 summer woodland, by the metre
ITW SR Split-Bar
Foxa Foxdura 500D fabric, M05 summer woodland, by the metre
ITW Tri-Glide buckle, black
Webbing strap, by the metre, 19 mm
Webbing strap, by the metre, 25 mm
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.