Trangia 27-1HA Stove
The Trangia spirit burner stoves are pretty legendary, at least here in Scandinavia. These have for a long time been the go to stove for hikers and the military alike. The Trangia is not a state of the art piece of high-tech cookware, but a simple and extremely reliable stove that is easy to use, versatile and very effective. Model 27 is the smaller model, designed for single users or two person meals. Hard anodized ultralight aluminium construction.
- Two part windshield.
- Two pots, 1,75 L.
- Frying pan that doubles up as a pot lid, 180 mm across.
- Brass burner with screw-on cap and shimmering ring.
- Grip for handling hot pots.
- Pack strap.
- Plastic pouch for the burner.
- User manual.
- Material: hard anodized ultralight aluminium.
- Total weight 690 g.
- Dimensions 185 x 100 mm.
Which is the Trangia for you?
Since these come in a multitude of different set-ups, materials etc. the choice can be a bit difficult, even more so if you are unfamiliar with the naming logic of the different stoves:
- Cooking for just one, or two persons max? Choose the smaller model, number 27.
- Cooking for more than one, maybe even three persons? Choose the larger model, number 25.
- Is money an issue? The basic UL models are a lot cheaper than the hard anodized versions.
- You want the best no matter the cost? Choose HA, the hard anodized Trangias are simply awesome, extremely scratch and wear resistant, easy to clean and maintain!
General purpose Bankrobber's choice 1-2 persons 27-1 UL 27-1 HA 2-4 persons 25-1 UL 25-1 HA
Got it? Then just add a coffee pot if needed and you´re good to go.
Made by Trangia AB
Trangia has been making cookware since 1925. The now legendary Trangia spirit stove kits were introduced in 1951 and are still going strong today, Trangia also manufacturers a lot of accessories and open fire cookware, Made in Sweden.
Trangia coffee pot for 27 series stoves, 0,6L
Trangia 27-1UL Stove
Trangia 25-1UL Stove
Trangia coffee pot for 25 series stoves, 0,9L
Jetboil MicroMo Stove, Carbon
Mil-Tec Alcohol Stove, Brass
Jetpower gas, 100 g
Princeton Tec Fred headlamp
Särmä TST L3 Wind jacket
Petzl Core battery, Li-Ion 4,5 Wh
Gerber Center-Drive multitool
Fenix CL09 Rechargeable Lantern
Blå Band Outdoor Meal, ready to eat
Särmä TST General purpose pouch L
Terävä Jääkäripuukko, carbon steel
Light My Fire FireSteel Bio Army
Blå Band Outdoor Meal freeze-dried food
Marinol alcohol burner fuel, 1 litre
Trangia Primus gas burner
BW butter can, aluminium, surplus
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
Henry P. 23.07.2018
It is heavy, for sure (I added the 0.6L tea kettle, and afterwards the Trangia strainer/lid/cutting board), but it is also pretty much bomb proof. This stove will almost certainly outlast me.
I definitely prefer the hard anodized version to the normal one, especially the fry pan. The non-stick coating on the normal pans is okay, but the HA coating is super robust and almost as non-stick. Plus the darker finish is nice if you are like me and prefer your camping equipment to be more subdued colored.