Trangia 27-1HA Stove
The Trangia spirit burner stoves are pretty legendary, at least here in Scandinavia. These have for a long time been the go to stove for hikers and the military alike. The Trangia is not a state of the art piece of high-tech cookware, but a simple and extremely reliable stove that is easy to use, versatile and very effective. Model 27 is the smaller model, designed for single users or two person meals. Hard anodized ultralight aluminium construction.
- Two part windshield.
- Two pots, 1,75 L.
- Frying pan that doubles up as a pot lid, 180 mm across.
- Brass burner with screw-on cap and shimmering ring.
- Grip for handling hot pots.
- Pack strap.
- Plastic pouch for the burner.
- User manual.
- Material: hard anodized ultralight aluminium.
- Total weight 690 g.
- Dimensions 185 x 100 mm.
Which is the Trangia for you?
Since these come in a multitude of different set-ups, materials etc. the choice can be a bit difficult, even more so if you are unfamilitar with the naming logic of the different stoves:
- Cooking for just one, or two persons max? Choose the smaller model, number 27.
- Cooking for more than one, maybe even three persons? Choose the larger model, number 25.
- Is money an issue? The basic UL models are a lot cheaper than the hard anodized versions.
- You want the best no matter the cost? Choose HA, the hard anodized Trangias are simply awesome, extremely scratch and wear resistant, easy to clean and maintain!
Got it? Then just add a coffee pot if needed and you´re good to go.
Made by Trangia AB
Trangia has been making cookware since 1925. The now legendary Trangia spirit stove kits were introduced in 1951 and are still going strong today, Trangia also manufacturers a lot of accessories and open fire cookware, Made in Sweden.
These might also interest you
Princeton Tec Fred headlamp
Mil-Tec Alcohol Stove, Brass
Jetpower gas, 100 g
Sioen Tacticum Battle Belt, NIJ IIIA
Blå Band Outdoor Meal, ready to eat
Trangia 25-1HA Stove
Särmä TST General purpose pouch L
Terävä Jääkäripuukko, carbon steel
Trangia 27-1UL Stove
Light My Fire FireSteel 2.0 Army
Trangia Primus gas burner
Marinol alcohol burner fuel, 1 litre
Blå Band Outdoor Meal freeze-dried food
Trangia coffee pot for 27 series stoves, 0,6L
It is heavy, for sure (I added the 0.6L tea kettle, and afterwards the Trangia strainer/lid/cutting board), but it is also pretty much bomb proof. This stove will almost certainly outlast me.
I definitely prefer the hard anodized version to the normal one, especially the fry pan. The non-stick coating on the normal pans is okay, but the HA coating is super robust and almost as non-stick. Plus the darker finish is nice if you are like me and prefer your camping equipment to be more subdued colored.
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.
Please send all questions regarding the product via e-mail to email@example.com.