ATTENTION! OUR SITE WILL CLOSE IN 5 MINUTES DUE TO A MAINTENANCE BREAK. THE BREAK WILL LAST FOR 5 TO 15 MINUTES. Sulje
- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress and polo shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Mid layer Socks
- Coveralls Coveralls
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Gloves Knit gloves Winter gloves and mittens Protective gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Winter and fur hats Watch caps and balaclavas Berets and side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Packs, max 40 liters Backpacks, over 40 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts and accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Holsters and slings Pistol holsters Weapon slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Ear defenders
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets and covers Field cots Jerven Fjellduk
- Fire and warmth Fire starting Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers and packs
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid Ready first aid kits First aid supplies First aid pouches
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
Swedish folding cup, green, surplus
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
These might also interest you
Swedish rigid plastic cup, olive drab, surplus
A virtually indestructible hard plastic cup. An extremely cheap yet invaluable piece of outdoor kit, never leave home without one! Way back they actually used to issue these for the troops in the Swedish army.
Czechoslovakian mess tin, aluminum, surplus
The Czechoslovakian mess tin is a welcome change and a viable alternative to the traditional Germanic models. It's not even half bad! Even in the East Bloc trying something new was a possibility.
Light My Fire Spork Titanium
In Finland we have this thing called LuHa. In Sweden they made a Spork. We'd prefer the LuHa but you can have a Spork too, if you want. This comes a step closer to LuHa, as it's made of titanium. My god, they're learning!
Mil-Tec thermos cup, 450 ml, olive drab
For those not familiar with such items, this cup will keep your beverages warm, be it coffee, tea or grog. Also, by using a bit more metal, they actually managed to make the handle big enough.
E. Koivumaa Kuksa, two holes
A proper Finnish made traditional birch kuksa cup. This larger 1,8 - 1,9 dl is good when just a little cup of coffee isn't enough to keep you going. The handle has two finger holes for a very sturdy grip.
BW field cutlery set, surplus
This German eating utensil set contains it all: a bottle opener, can opener, knife, spoon and a fork, every one of them a separate item that folds neatly into a nice package for storing and carrying.
US P38 can opener
The legendary p38 can opener is a must for hanging from your dog tag chain. The blade folds to prevent any torsos being unintentionally opened.
Light My Fire Spork O
In Finland we have this thing called LuHa. In Sweden they made a Spork. We'd prefer the LuHa but you can have a Spork too, if you want.
Mil-Tec tea pot, 0,6 liters, aluminium
A typical, simple and lightweight tea or coffee pot for outdoors use. A nifty little thing for cooking over an open flame, works just as well with coffee or soup boiling in the pot.
A very handy piece - an indestructible plastic cup that folds in half and is small enough to go into your trouser pocket.
With this you can make hot bewerages in a bigger vessel and drink cupfuls without burning your lips. A pro hack is to drill a small hole through the little handle and run a piece of cord through it - this way you can hang the cup from anywhere.
Swedish army surplus
Unissued, factory new. Made in Sweden (EU).