Source ILPS hydration reservoir, w/ UTA-adapter, 2-3L
Integrated Low Profile System - an extremely low profile hydration bladder designed for integration with body armour, works equally well inside a rucksack too naturally. Comes with the UTA-adapter, a handy little device with which you can fill the reservoir without digging it out of your backpack or vest.
- Measurements (empty) 27 x 30 cm. Capacity 3 litres (2 litres flattened inside body armour, 3litres when free to bulge inside a backpack or hydration carrier).
- Widepac opening - the whole top of the bladder opens up for filling and maintenance.
- No screw-on cap, one less possible leak to worry about and makes for a much flatter profile. Leaving out the cap is a simple yet clever choice, after all with the widepac opening you really don't need it for anything!
- A vertical divider keeps the water level balanced, keeping the bladder from bulging.
- Storm valve
- QMT - Quick Mate Technology - the tube and valves are quickly detachable and interchangeable even with a full bladder without fear of spilling the water.
- The "Glass Like" bladder material and "Grunge Guard" treatment makes the life of harmful bacteria, algae and fungi difficult, effectively keeping the bladder cleaner for longer.It is still recommended to clean it periodically, but it needs far less care than most hydration bladders. This makes it ideal for combat situations where cleaning is not always possible.
Made by Source
Source is one of the leading makers of hydration systems on the worldwide market, their gear are used by militaries and law enforcement units all around the globe. High quality and absolutely reliable, this stuff is made for real use!
Source Kangaroo Collapsible Canteen hydration reservoir, 1L
Source UTA (Universal Tap Adapter)
Source Razor hydration carrier, 3L
Source Tactical hydration carrier, 3L
Sioen Tacticum Plate Carrier day pack
Source Tube Brush Kit
Särmä TST Rip-Off IFAK pouch w. mount
Särmä TST L4 Field Jacket
ITW Web Dominator
US ITW ILBE spare buckle set, surplus
Mil-Tec Bladder cleaning kit
Source WLPS hydration reservoir, 3L
Source Magnetic Clip
Finnish Canteen, 1 l
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
Antti H. 18.09.2016 (Edited 20.09.2016)
Vili M. 01.06.2018
Ihan hyvin on toiminut tähän mennessä mutta nyt on putki ruvennu menemään littanaksi liivin alaosasta missä se joutuu tekemään 90 asteen käännöksen ylöspäin.
Tämähän on tietenkin aika haitallista koska vettä ei tule silloin putkea pitkin ellen sitten purista littanaa putken osaa suoraksi.
Adam G. 17.08.2018 (Edited 17.08.2018)
I love Source bladders. They're great. Can't be beat. But their drinking valves suck hard. Or rather, YOU will have to suck hard to get any amount of water out of them because the flowrate is so shit. I've tried both the twist-type that comes with this and their bite valve, and the only plus to them is that they're at a 90 degree angle. This makes it much more convenient to get it to your mouth while on the move, but I still swapped the one on mine for a Camelbak bite valve which has a much higher flowrate and doesn't leak everywhere like Source's valves do.