Source ILPS hydration reservoir, w/ UTA-adapter, 2-3L
Products in stock are also available in our walk-in store.
These might also interest you
Source Magnetic Clip
A pair of magnets to attach your drinking bladder tube to a shoulder strap. Just clip them on and you're good to go.
Source Tube Brush Kit
Like bladders, tubes also require periodic cleaning. With this kit the job is made easy. Works with just about any bladder tube.
BW mountain troops rucksack, surplus
Let's just go ahead and say that this is the best surplus rucksack there is. Very simple, rugged, just the right size for general use, and if it breaks, we'll give you another one.
US ALICE Medium Pack, with frame, Woodland, surplus
If you want a virtually indestructible backpack with an external frame, here's a very good option. The classic ALICE pack still does the job.
Finnish water bottle, 1 l
Finnish Army current model water bottle. A very practical canteen with a large opening and a metal hook for carrying without a pouch. You know a piece of kit is pretty good if the soldiers don't complain about it.
Source WXP hydration reservoir, 3L
The cutting edge of hydration systems. Source is a well known and respected manufacturer by both civilians and military personnel alike. Here is the core of the 3l hydration system, the bladder. The Storm valve is Source's speciality, allowing free flow of water when necessary.
BW mountain trooper rucksack, old model, surplus
An older version of our best-selling medium sized rucksack. Almost as good as the newer, and way more retro. These are getting rarer by the shipment.
Mil-Tec mountain troops rucksack, black
A copy of the German mountain troops (Gebirgsjäger) rucksack. At first we were a bit reluctant to take these, but to our surprise these are actually pretty good (yes, yes, we know we warned you about chinese copies).
Source Kangaroo Collapsible Canteen hydration reservoir, 1L
The cutting edge of hydration systems. Source is a well known and respected manufacturer by civilians and military personnel alike. The Storm valve is Source's speciality, allowing free flow of water when necessary.
Source WLPS hydration reservoir, 3L
Widepac Low Profile System - the name says it all! This hydration bladder is specially designed for comfortable carry in a backpack or combat vest.
Source Razor hydration carrier, 3L
A low profile drinking system. Shorter and wider than most others, this has no independent carrying straps but will attach to PALS instead. Inside is the WLPS bladder.
Integrated Low Profile System - an extremely low profile hydration bladder designed for integration with body armour, works equally well inside a rucksack too naturally. Comes with the UTA-adapter, a handy little device with which you can fill the reservoir without digging it out of your backpack or vest.
- Measurements (empty) 27 x 30 cm. Capacity 3 litres (2 litres flattened inside body armour, 3litres when free to bulge inside a backpack or hydration carrier).
- Widepac opening - the whole top of the bladder opens up for filling and maintenance.
- No screw-on cap, one less possible leak to worry about and makes for a much flatter profile. Leaving out the cap is a simple yet clever choice, after all with the widepac opening you really don't need it for anything!
- A vertical divider keeps the water level balanced, keeping the bladder from bulging.
- Storm valve
- QMT - Quick Mate Technology - the tube and valves are quickly detachable and interchangeable even with a full bladder without fear of spilling the water.
- The "Glass Like" bladder material and "Grunge Guard" treatment makes the life of harmful bacteria, algae and fungi difficult, effectively keeping the bladder cleaner for longer.It is still recommended to clean it periodically, but it needs far less care than most hydration bladders. This makes it ideal for combat situations where cleaning is not always possible.
Made by Source
Source is one of the leading makers of hydration systems on the worldwide market, their gear are used by militaries and law enforcement units all around the globe. High quality and absolutely reliable, this stuff is made for real use!