Snigel Design Equipment Belt Police 09
A well proven belt design from Snigel Design of Sweden, a favourite among many professionals within the security business. This is an excellent, comfortable and tough piece of kit!
The centimeter values stand for the shortest and longest reasonable setting for the belt itself. Measure your girth wearing the stuff that you will wear with the belt. The sizes overlap a bit: if you are very close to the maximum or minimum, one size up or down will likely be better. (The belt itself has a bit different numbers. Don't worry about them.)
- 5 cm wide outer belt, freely adjustable.
- Security buckle, opens by pressing down on three points.
- A velcro strap secures and protects the buckle, also doubles up as a glove holder.
- A separate wide, well padded inner belt with friction coating.
- Pouches are carried on the outer belt and the inner belt protects against possibly uncomfortably portruding belt loops.
- The inner belt has inner compartments for cable ties.
- Comes with a half a metre strip of velcro which is easy to attach to otherwise difficult to use belt pouches.
If you load the belt with a number of un-velcroed pouches, the inner and outer belts will separate from eachother, which is not a good thing. But, to remedy this you simply cut up the velcro supplied with the belt and attach it to the belt loops you want to use. Now the pouch attaches firmly to the inner belt, keeping the belt in a tight, comfortable package!
Main materials nylon and polyamide.
Factory new, made by Snigel Design.
These might also interest you
Snigel Design Handcuff Pouch 09, black
Snigel Design Radio Pouch 12, black
Mil-Tec security liner belt, black
Snigel Design Key Silencer 05, black
Snigel Design Expandable Baton Holder, black
Sioen Tacticum Battle Belt, NIJ IIIA
Snigel Design VIRVE-pouch
Tasmanian Tiger Glove Pouch MKII
Mil-Tec security bag, black
Estecs Security guard's first aid kit
Key-Bak Super48 Key Reel
Please send all questions regarding the product via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.