Snigel Design Equipment Belt Police 09
A well proven belt design from Snigel Design of Sweden, a favourite among many professionals within the security business. This is an excellent, comfortable and tough piece of kit!
The centimeter values stand for the shortest and longest reasonable setting for the belt itself. Measure your girth wearing the stuff that you will wear with the belt. The sizes overlap a bit: if you are very close to the maximum or minimum, one size up or down will likely be better. (The belt itself has a bit different numbers. Don't worry about them.)
- 5 cm wide outer belt, freely adjustable.
- Security buckle, opens by pressing down on three points.
- A velcro strap secures and protects the buckle, also doubles up as a glove holder.
- A separate wide, well padded inner belt with friction coating.
- Pouches are carried on the outer belt and the inner belt protects against possibly uncomfortably portruding belt loops.
- The inner belt has inner compartments for cable ties.
- Comes with a half a metre strip of velcro which is easy to attach to otherwise difficult to use belt pouches.
If you load the belt with a number of un-velcroed pouches, the inner and outer belts will separate from eachother, which is not a good thing. But, to remedy this you simply cut up the velcro supplied with the belt and attach it to the belt loops you want to use. Now the pouch attaches firmly to the inner belt, keeping the belt in a tight, comfortable package!
Main materials nylon and polyamide.
Factory new, made by Snigel Design.
Esstac Shooter's Belt
Mil-Tec security belt, black
Mil-Tec security liner belt, black
Särmä TST Tourniquet pouch
Särmä TST RK magazine/multipurpose pouch
Tasmanian Tiger Cuff Case Closed MKII
Tasmanian Tiger Glove Pouch MKII
TCH Handcuff key
TCH Handcuffs, chain
TCH Handcuffs, hinge
Key-Bak Super48 Key Reel
Snigel Design VIRVE-pouch
Snigel Design Key Silencer 05, black
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
Jesse S. 01.01.2018
Ville S. 25.04.2019