Särmä TST Backpack cover
M05 camouflage cover for backpacks, available in three sizes to fit anything from small combat packs to huge overpacked recon packs. Available in two versions: wateproof M05 woodland camo and non-waterproof M05 snow camo.
- Double stitched edge with a adjustable shock cord inside.
- The ends of the cord can be used to secure the cover to your pack.
- Seamless construction, no seams equals no leaking seams.
- M05 Woodland camo: 100% polyamide w/ PU coating. Waterproof up to 12000 mm.
- M05 Snow camo: 70/30 polyester/cotton.
- NIR compliant camouflage print.
M05 Woodland Camo waterproof model
25 litre volume. The smallest one of our military backpack covers. Designed to fit small combat and day packs with a moderate amount of additional side pockets or gear lashed to the outside.
70 litre volume. The mid sized one of our military backpack covers, suitable for common 3-day field packs.
110 litre volume. The largest size, designed to fit over huge, overpacked recon/sustainment packs with all kinds of additional pouches and gear attached to the outside.
120L (discontinued model)
- No longer in production, we´re selling these at a discounted price!
- Weight approx. 460 g.
- Material: Foxa Action Camo IR.
M05 snow camo model
Small, 20 L
- Measurements from edge to edge ca 80 x 60 cm.
- 20 litre volume. The smallest one of our military backpack covers, for combat and daypacks.
Medium, 70 L
- Measurements from edge to edge ca 130 x 100 cm.
- 70 litre volume. The mid sized one of our military backpack covers, good for those larger backpacks.
Huge, 120 L
- Measurements from edge to edge ca 190 x 140 cm.
- 120 litre volume. The biggest one of our military backpack covers, designed for long range surveillance team use where you have to carry silly big loads of gear.
M05 woodland variant: ripstop reinforced 100% polyamide, DWR treated and PU coated. Waterproof up to 12000 mm. The camouflage print meets Finnish military NIR specs, meaning it functions in both the visual and the near-infrared spectrum (night vision devices).
If you want to retain the waterproof properties of the cover we recommend you handle it with some basic thought. Don´t go throwing your heavily laden pack with cover on onto jagged rocks and other nasty surfaces, this might puncture or rip the fabric.
M05 snow camo variant: 70/30 polyester/cotton, same stuff as used on the Finnish army snow uniforms. The camouflage print meets Finnish military NIR specs, meaning it functions in both the visual and the near-infrared spectrum (night vision devices).
Särmä TST is Varusteleka's own in-house brand of clothing and gear designed for military and law enforcement end users. Our clothing and equipment are made in co-operation with a number of experienced manufacturers with a strong background in producing clothing and gear for military and law enforcement officials, most notably for the Finnish Defence Forces. For further reading check out the Särmä TST corner of our website.
Särmä TST products are covered by a 12-month warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. For further information please read our detailed warranty guide.
Sewn in Estonia
These are sewn in Estonia, by an experienced factory that has a long history of producing clothing for military, law enforcement and emergency services.
Mil-Tec backpack rain cover
Särmä TST mittens w/ trigger finger
Savotta Jääkäri M backpack, M05 camouflage
Foxa Action Camo waterproof fabric, M05 summer woodland, by the metre
Särmä TST RK magazine/multipurpose pouch
Finnish M05 utility pouch, small
Mil-Tec large rucksack rain cover
Särmä TST Camouflage cloak
Särmä TST Dry Bag
Särmä Commando Cap, Merino Wool, Camo
Särmä TST L7 Camouflage Trousers
Särmä TST General purpose pouch XL
Särmä TST CP15 Combat pack
Särmä TST RP80 recon pack
Särmä TST Tarp, M05 woodland camo
Finnish M05 rucksack, small
Finnish sleeping mat
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
Tuomas R. 16.03.2018
Muuten oikein pätevän oloinen kapine eikä ole hinnallakaan pilattu.
Sami R. 19.03.2018
Farasha E. 12.03.2019