Särmä cargo trousers
We suggest you get these too
Mil-Tec elastic trouser blousers, two pairs
Elastic trouser blousers, "twists". Blousing means tying your pant ends above your boots. With this pair it's easy and comfortable. Tucking your pants into your boots won't last long.
Särmä Classic leather belt, 40 mm, black
Proper old timey robust no-nonsense leather belts are increasingly difficult to find these days, well at least until we started making these! This here is just that, a proper no-nonsense leather trouser belt, black leather with a classical single prong brass buckle.
These might also interest you
Särmä trouser belt, black
A simple military style trouser belt, 3 cm wide and 130 cm long, easily shortened to any desired length. Made from polyester webbing with a nickel-free steel buckle.
Brandit check shirt, red-black
Every man has to own at least one flannel check shirt. These really come to their element just about anywhere outside the office environment. Remember: if your flannel shirt does not have the classic check pattern, it's not proper and should be abandoned.
Särmä merino wool long johns, black
As the weather gets cold and nasty, so do cotton undergarments. The answer is to switch to merino wool. These have a nice, snug fit for best functionality. We had these made in Lithuania just for us.
Särmä hooded Fleece jacket, black
Our very own fleece jacket! We've sold so many different tactical fleece jackets over the years that we believe we have gotten a good understanding of what people want. So, we put all the good features together in one neat package and made this! A modern, nicely fitting and a very functional piece of warm clothing for just about any use.
Särmä merino wool hoodie, black
Finally a proper hoodie - in this case the price doesn't come from a big name, but rather from the material, which is thickish Merino wool, which is probably the best fabric ever. Oh, and we haven't forgotten to design the cut properly too. Whether you like to move on foot or two wheels, for the love of God buy this!
Särmä Classic ankle boots Mk. II, black
Bullshit free ankle boots made by the Estonian Foxberg to our specs. Apart from the sole and black colour these are much like the US Army garrison boots from the Second World War. Very nice quality, these aren't just for show, they are good enough for real use.
Särmä Assault Pack Mk. III
Good and affordable urban rucksack of our own design - partially, at least. Just enough different compartments, compact dimensions but expands to about 20 litres (even more with extra pouches). If you have a lot of stuff that has to be accessed all the time, this is the thing for you.
Lightweight, practical and comfy polycotton ripstop trousers with an excellent cut. Because we had these made in huge volumes, the end price could be kept very reasonable.
In short, despite the nice practical features, these are pretty no-frills pants for everyday and work use for warmer weather. With longjohns we see no problem in wearing these during the colder months either.
- A high waist, at least compared to modern standards. It's just slightly higher at the back. This is welcome news for any gentleman who likes to tuck his shirt in, but also suits the barbarian whose unsightly buttcrack would otherwise probably show when sitting.
- Cut designed for ease of movement.
- Reinforced seat and knees. The knee reinforcements are actually pockets for protective pads of your own choice (like cut-up foam mat).
- Button fly. A tad slower to use compared to zippers but virtually indestructible.
- 5 cm wide belt loops, these are wide enough for real belts too.
- Drawcord tightening at the cuffs, button adjustment at the waist.
- Large, bellowed cargo pockets with velcro closure. The rear of the flap is sewn on the leg to prevent it from getting dog-eared. However as a nice bonus these do not stand out much when empty.
- Standard slash pockets. These are pretty much like in many jeans, slightly more on the front side.
- A "smart phone pocket" on the front.
- Back pockets with velcro closure.
Made of ripstop reinforced 65/35% cotton/polyester. Light enough to be very airy and comfy, but probably about as strong as bit thicker 100% cotton ripstop.
Wash in 30 degrees Celsius.
The drop down menu shows recommended user height and waist circumference, but for those who want exact measurements of the trousers themselves, please refer to this table:
|Small Regular||78 cm||78 cm|
|Medium Regular||88 cm||78 cm|
|Large Regular||98 cm||78 cm|
|X-Large Regular||108 cm||78 cm|
|2X-Large Regular||120,5 cm||78 cm|
|Medium Long||88 cm||83 cm|
|Large Long||98 cm||83 cm|
|X-Large Long||108 cm||83 cm|
|2X-Large Long||120,5 cm||83 cm|
Särmä is our own brand of clothing and equipment. When you're buying Särmä you're getting purpose built stuff at a decent price, something that will fill it's intended role well and not cost you an arm and a leg!
Made in China.