Ruike P108 folding knife
Fantastic folding knife for cosy price. RUIKE P108 fits for everyday-use, backpacking, and professional-use. This folding knife is made almost exclusively of stainless steel. Besides strong frame lock, this knife has a Beta Plus locking mechanism which guarantees safe use. Completely black model fits for situations in which glossy and reflective surface may cause harm.
- Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel. It’s optimized for high quality professional use.
- 420 stainless steel handle features high standard toughness, abrasive resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Beta Plus - Safety lock. Makes folding knife safer and reliable even in harsh conditions.
- Thrust ball bearing. Built-in lubricated balls are convenient for hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Weight reduction design.
- Overall length: 210 mm (8.27")
- Blade length: 86 mm (3.39")
- Blade thickness: 3,0 mm (0.12")
- Weight: 118 g (4.16 oz.)
- Blade material: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
- Handle material: 420 stainless steel
- Locking: Frame lock & Beta Plus - safety system
MADE BY RUIKE
Ruike is a Canadian knife manufacturer. It’s relatively new as a trademark but has years of experience in manufacturing knives. Ruike was founded in 1998 and began providing design and manufacture for numerous knife brands. In 2016, Ruike launched their eponymous brand.
Made in China.
Ruike P135 folding knife
Ruike Hussar P121 folding knife
Gerber Fastball Folding Knife, Black
Snigel Design Ghillie Cloak 14
Gerber Flatiron Folding Cleaver G-10
Blackhawk Double Pistol Mag Pouch, green, surplus
Dutch 3-Day Assault Pack, Coyote Tan, surplus
MFH pocket knife, straight edge
Wästikivi Eräkivi whetstone
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.