NFM EC Paint, 400 ml
Proper military grade spray paint, perfect for weapons, gear and any other trinkets you want to camouflage. Unlike most civilian paints EC Paint also works under NVG surveillance, blending in naturally.
ATTENTION! Unfortunately, we can't ship aerosols abroad, online orders can only be delivered to Finnish addresses and only by Matkahuolto services.
The EC Paint colour range is really all you need for any possible environment: two shades of green, three browns from a really pale sand colour to the dark Mud Brown. Also included are gray and white which are great for arctic and urban environments, and of course black that works wonders in adding extra depth to flat surfaces.
There´s just about as many painting techniques as there are painters, but here are some basic guidelines to get started:
- Dark colours display best over a lighter undercoat whilst lighter colours need more layers to show brightly over a dark undercoat.
- The environment is full of great depths and dark shadows, illusion of depth can be created by careful use of black paint.
- Sometimes less is more, a small, extremely detailed or multi-coloured camouflage pattern can easily just melt together into a solid blob of colour. Carefully defined shapes and contrasts break up shapes effectively.
- Natural stencils are easy to make, just go out and pick some leaves and branches!
- You can use a paintbrush or sponge to apply spray paint, just spray a bit onto a plate or cup and dip the brush or sponge in before the paint dries.
- Trial and error are great teachers, painting is not rocket science and actually quite fun!
Made by NFM of Norway
NFM is a Norwegian military gear manufacturer and distributor, the EC Paint was developed to meet European standards and regulations regarding manufacturing processes etc.
These might also interest you
MFH spray paint, 400 ml
McNett Camo Form camouflage wrap
Mil-Tec cloth tape, 10 m
PGD MICH helmet, NIJ IIIA
Mil-Tec ghillie cape
Kemex M/97 face paint
Foxa Action Camo waterproof fabric, M05 summer woodland, by the metre
Särmä TST RK Open Top magazine pouch
NFM EC Paint Remover, 400 ml
Pinta on kuivuttuaan erinomainen ja sileä, kestää myös kulutusta yllättävän hyvin. Kiskoista irtoaa melko nopeasti jos vaihtelet tacticooleja pyssytarvikkeitasi päivittäin.
Ja jos meni ketuiksi niin lähtee vikkelään asetoonilla pois terveisin kokeiltu on.
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.
Please send all questions regarding the product via e-mail to email@example.com.