Mechanix FastFit Gloves
Like the name implies a bit, these gloves are probably not at their best at construction sites, but rather offer a very dextrous grip even for Mechanix gloves. Not only lighter in material thicknesses than the classic Mechanix gloves, but for these they also omitted the wrist velcro strap for a standard piece of elastic band. Light and comfy, these are the stuff for fiddly tasks.
- FastFit works well in general hobby & work use, these are easy to get on and feel like a second skin. Could also be worn under mittens.
- Palm, top of the forefinger and inside of the thumb are light but durable Clarino synthetic leather.
- Elastic Lycra between the fingers for a form and comfy fit.
- Back of the hand made of stretchy, lightweight and fast drying TrekDry fabric.
- An elastic band sewn on the wrist, no velcro straps on these unlike with other Mechanix products.
Mechanix gloves are first and foremost, despite the name, very dextrous gloves for more fiddly tasks, not your standard stuff for hauling rocks and digging ditches. In costruction site like situations you will be better off with traditional heavy work gloves. If you want a very nice compromise of durability and dexterity, try Mechanix. They work well with firearms and other fiddly machines and are a popular choice among shooters and military personnel.
Factory new, made by Mechanix Wear. Made in Vietnam.
These might also interest you
Mechanix M-Pact Gloves
Mechanix Original Glove
Mechanix Original Glove 0.5 mm, black
Mechanix Pursuit Gloves CR5, black
Mil-Tec neoprene gloves, black
Dutch glove inserts, black, surplus
Mil-Tec shooting gloves, neoprene, black
Särmä TST L1 neck tube, merino wool
CPE elbow/knee pad insert, pair
BW combat gloves, Flecktarn, surplus
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.
Please send all questions regarding the product via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.