Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4" webbing. Lockable, Melonite finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware. Compatible with many clip-in sling attachment points*.
- Clip-style sling attachment point for 30 mm (1-1/4") webbing
- Light weight yet durable construction with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar allows the user to optionally lock the lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
Rear: Works with the Magpul ASAP for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
Front: Compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA, and shotgun Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 9,5 mm (3/8") are required, but 14 mm (9/16") and larger will provide full range of motion.
Designed and manufactured in the USA
Magpul Industries is an American designer and manufacturer of firearms accessories and related items. The name comes from the first product released in 1999, a rubber add-on to a 5.56 mm STANAG magazine to help pulling it out of a pouch. Anything that says "Magpul" is most often well designed, which means it gets the job done but is also simple. We like their attitude.
These might also interest you
Magpul MS1 Sling
Magpul MS3 Sling GEN2
ITW GT Cobra Buckle
Finnish ladder buckle, surplus
Berghaus Bergbuckle, 50 mm
ITW MASH Hook
AustriAlpin Cobra Original Buckle
ITW GT QASM
ITW CLASH Hook
Magpul QD Sling Swivel