Gerber Center-Drive multitool
This tool from Gerber has the emphasis on the few usually needed features, strong construction and some nice little extras on the side. It might have a bit steeper price tag than multitools usually are, but you get a lot of tools too, this ain't no toy.
The key features on the Center-Drive are a pair of strong pliers, and like the name says, a centre-locking screwdriver bit that extends way more than usual. It works with standard hex driver bits and feels almost like a real long screwdriver. It's magnetic, so the bits won't fall out. The third main feature is a large basic knife blade. All of these are available for use by just swiping your thumb. All other stuff is extra.
- One-thumb opening system
- Spring-loaded needlenose pliers w/ X-Channel rail system
- Rotatable carbide wire cutters & strippers
- Full-size 3.25" 420HC fine edge blade
- Magnetic 3.2" Center-Axis bit driver
- Pry bar w/ nail puller & bottle opener
- Serrated blade
- Magnetic flathead and phillips bits
- Lanyard hole
- PALS/belt sheath included, has a little pocket for driver bits
- Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 2,5 cm
- Weight: 265 g
Made in the USA from high-quality materials, these are right and proper tools for real use.
Factory new, made by Gerber.
Gerber MP600 Needlenose multi tool
Gerber Crucial multi-tool and strap cutter
Gerber Dime multitool
Spyderco Tenacious folding knife
DD 4x4 Tarp
Arc'teryx Knee Caps
Terävä Jääkäripuukko, carbon steel
Fenix TK09 XP-L HI flashlight
Anti-Corrol gun oil, spray can, 165 ml
Fiskars trifold E-tool
Anti-Corrol gun oil, 100 ml
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
ville p. 11.03.2018
Antti H. 28.04.2018