Fenix TK25 IR Flashlight with Infrared Illuminator
A straight-up heavy duty military/LE & hunting torch with up to 1000 lm output, along with infrared light option, switched with a handy rotating system. Remote switch and a weapon mount are available for this flashlight.
The TK25 is extremely fit for military use and works well for hunting too. For walking the dog this might be a bit of an overkill, but for if you use night vision gear, this is your ticket. The torch is fitted with CREE XP-G2 S3 white LED and 850 nm infrared LED. The white light delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and beam distance of 225 meters, and the infrared delivers a max of 3000mW. Can be operated with the AER-03 remote switch and what do you know, there's also a weapon mount available, both made by Fenix of course. Works with one 18650 or two CR123A batteries. Comes complete with a tactical 360 degree holster.
- Military and law enforcement
- Suspicious everyday activity
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Rotary flashlight head for switching between white and infrared light
- Fitted with 850 nm infrared light - compatible with most night vision devices
- Choices of infrared output: High (3000 mW) and Low (1000 mW)
- Quick-release belt clip
- Compatible with AER-03 remote pressure switch and Fenix weapon mounts (26.5 mm body)
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tactical tail switch with instant- and momentary-on activation
- Functional tail switch for output selection and instant strobe activation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- Shockproof up to 1 m
- Waterproof up to 2 m (IPX-8)
- Package includes: Fenix TK25IR tactical flashlight, belt clip, lanyard, spare O-ring, body clip, fastening elastic rubber band, user manual, warranty card. Batteries sold separately.
- Light output 1000 lm (max)
- Runtime 110 h (max)
- Range 225 m (max)
- LED type: Cree XP-G2 S3 LED
- Measurements 142,6 x 25.4 x 40 mm
- Weight 156,5 g (without battery)
- Power source: 1 x 18650 Li-ion or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/NEMA FL-1, ROHS, CE
Four power modes:
|Mode||Output||Burn time (max.)||Beam length|
|Turbo||1000 lm||2 h||225 m|
|High||300 lm||5 h 20 min||124 m|
|Med||100 lm||22 h 20 min||75 m|
|Low||15 lm||110 h||25 m|
If you plan on using this a lot in freezing temperatures, the CR123A batteries are a better power source.
The product has a 5 year warranty against factory defects.
Made by Fenix
Fenix is a quite recent name on the flashlight market. The "thing" about Fenix is their excellent value, very affordable yet very high quality. Fenix is a great choice for anybody looking for a real work horse flashlight!
Fenix ALG-01 Picatinny Rail Mount for flashlight
Fenix AER Remote Pressure Switch
Fenix ALG-00 Picatinny Rail Mount for flashlight, quick release
Fenix TK25 R&B Blue/Red Light flashlight
Fenix ARB-L18-3500U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Fenix TK25 RED flashlight
Fenix TK15UE Cadet Grey flashlight
Fenix TK32 flashlight
Fenix MX1 Plus Barrel Mount for flashlight
Russian Ratnik 6B50 ballistic goggles, Digiflora, surplus
Fenix AOFM Filter Adapter 34 mm (e.g. TK16, TK15, TK09)
Fenix AOT Traffic Wand for flashlight
Fenix TK09 XP-L HI flashlight
HALO Chest Seal
Fenix ARB-L18-2600U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Varta Lithium CR123A battery, 2-pack
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.