Fenix TK25 IR Flashlight with Infrared Illuminator
A straight-up heavy duty military/LE & hunting torch with up to 1000 lm output, along with infrared light option, switched with a handy rotating system. Remote switch and a weapon mount are available for this flashlight.
The TK25 is extremely fit for military use and works well for hunting too. For walking the dog this might be a bit of an overkill, but for if you use night vision gear, this is your ticket. The torch is fitted with CREE XP-G2 S3 white LED and 850 nm infrared LED. The white light delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and beam distance of 225 meters, and the infrared delivers a max of 3000mW. Can be operated with the AER-03 remote switch and what do you know, there's also a weapon mount available, both made by Fenix of course. Works with one 18650 or two CR123A batteries. Comes complete with a tactical 360 degree holster.
- Military and law enforcement
- Suspicious everyday activity
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Rotary flashlight head for switching between white and infrared light
- Fitted with 850 nm infrared light - compatible with most night vision devices
- Choices of infrared output: High (3000 mW) and Low (1000 mW)
- Quick-release belt clip
- Compatible with AER-03 remote pressure switch and Fenix weapon mounts (26.5 mm body)
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tactical tail switch with instant- and momentary-on activation
- Functional tail switch for output selection and instant strobe activation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- Shockproof up to 1 m
- Waterproof up to 2 m (IPX-8)
- Package includes: Fenix TK25IR tactical flashlight, belt clip, lanyard, spare O-ring, body clip, fastening elastic rubber band, user manual, warranty card. Batteries sold separately.
- Light output 1000 lm (max)
- Runtime 110 h (max)
- Range 225 m (max)
- LED type: Cree XP-G2 S3 LED
- Measurements 142,6 x 25.4 x 40 mm
- Weight 156,5 g (without battery)
- Power source: 1 x 18650 Li-ion or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/NEMA FL-1, ROHS, CE
Four power modes:
|Mode||Output||Burn time (max.)||Beam length|
|Turbo||1000 lm||2 h||225 m|
|High||300 lm||5 h 20 min||124 m|
|Med||100 lm||22 h 20 min||75 m|
|Low||15 lm||110 h||25 m|
If you plan on using this a lot in freezing temperatures, the CR123A batteries are a better power source.
The product has a 5 year warranty against factory defects.
Made by Fenix
Fenix is a quite recent name on the flashlight market. The "thing" about Fenix is their excellent value, very affordable yet very high quality. Fenix is a great choice for anybody looking for a real work horse flashlight!
Fenix AER Remote Pressure Switch
Fenix ALG-01 Picatinny Rail Mount for flashlight
Fenix TK25 R&B Blue/Red Light flashlight
Fenix TK25 RED flashlight
Fenix ARB-L18-3500U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Fenix TK32 flashlight
Fenix AOFM Filter Adapter 34 mm (e.g. TK16, TK15, TK09)
Fenix AOT Traffic Wand for flashlight
Fenix AOFS+ Filter Adapter (25.4 mm / 1")
Fenix ALG-00 Picatinny Rail Mount for flashlight, quick release
Fenix ARB-L18-2600U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Varta Lithium CR123A battery, 2-pack
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.