Fenix CL09 Rechargeable Lantern
A lilliput sized lantern with way more light output than one would expect from such a little thing. A handy thing to have in your car or in camping use.
Capable of providing 1-200 lm light, works with Fenix ARB-L16-700 micro-USB rechargeable battery (included) or CR123 battery. Fits inside your fist, works in freezing temperatures. Hang it from the roof or plant it on a metal surface.
- Outdoor & camping use
- Work light
- Emergency light in the car
- Has the ability to keep the power level constant even when the batteries are dying
- Three light modes: neutral white, red and green
- Powered by one ARB-L16-700U (included), 16340 or CR123A battery, micro-USB charging
- Won't short circuit even if the battery is inserted the wrong way in
- 360° illumination
- Bottom magnet and metal hanging loop
- Cold resistant construction
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum and optical grade PC materials
- Submersible up to 2 m for 30 minutes (IP68)
- Package includes: CL09 camping lantern, 1 x Fenix ARB-L16-700U Li-ion battery, Spare O-ring for water sealing, key ring, user manual and a warranty card
- Light output 200 lm (max)
- Runtime 90 h (max) / 150 h (CR123)
- Range 10 m (max)
- Measures 78,5 mm x 22 mm
- Weight 31,5 g (without batteries)
- Power source: 1 x ARB-L16-700U (included), 16340 or CR123A battery
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/NEMA FL-1, ROHS, CE
Four power modes:
|Mode||Output||Burn time (ARB-L16-700)||Burn time (CR123)|
|Turbo||200 lm||2 h 40 min||6 h|
|High||80 lm||5 h 40 min||19 h|
|Med||30 lm||19 h 20 min||36 h|
|Low||1 lm||90 h||150 h|
|Red||5 lm||30 h||48 h|
|Green||5 lm||48 h||76 h|
If you plan on using this a lot in freezing temperatures, the CR123A is a better power source. It also significantly extends burn times as demonstrated in the table.
5 years warranty for the flashlight against factory defects, 1-year warranty for the battery.
Made by Fenix
Fenix is a quite recent name on the flashlight market. The "thing" about Fenix is their excellent value, very affordable yet very high quality. Fenix is a great choice for anybody looking for a real workhorse flashlight!
Fenix ARB-L16-700U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Petzl Noctilight LED Lantern Case
Fenix LD15R Rechargeable Right-Angle Flashlight
Fenix AOT Traffic Wand for flashlight
Fenix E16 Flashlight
Fenix ARB-L18-3500U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Hawu wood stove 400
Fenix TK15UE Cadet Grey flashlight
Fiskars Xtract SW73 camping saw
Fenix AOD Diffuser Tip for flashlight
Fenix AOFM Filter Adapter 34 mm (e.g. TK16, TK15, TK09)
Särmä TST General Purpose Pouch Zip S
Fenix ARB-L18-2600U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Särmä Erakko Tarp, 2.5 x 2.5 m
Särmä Erakko hammock
Varta Lithium CR123A battery, 2-pack
Fenix E12 XP-E2 flashlight
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
Clement C. 19.11.2018 (Edited 19.11.2018)
Enough to illuminate the inside of a big tent or a room. The various light power and colors are good. The "rotate to select" system is easier to use than what it looks. the key-chain and magnet combo is big plus so you can attach it nearly everywhere. I use i as a bicycle night-light beacon so the car drivers can see me.
Just be aware that it is not a flashlight, in the way that it does not create a beam you orientate towards something, but rather a scattered light to illuminate an area.
Ville P. 14.01.2019