Estecs Security guard's first aid kit
These might also interest you
Medical Patch, reflective, velcro
Wear this on your sleeve or put it on your First Aid Kit to make clear where to find medical accessories and/or a person who can use them.
FinnProtec POL-89 RG gloves, cut resistant
Cut resistant gloves made for professional use. Durable and comfortable. Level 5 cut protection.
Gerber Edict Tanto 154CM folding knife
Everyday carry knives are often very small. The Edict is lightweight and shaped to be carrying-friendly, but retains the size of a proper knife.
A sort of simplified first aid kit, with all the "outdoor" stuff left out, and replaced with more standard first aid stuff. The black colour goes well with other security guard kit and the velcro tabs on the back mean this can be attached to anything.
- 1x tape, 2,5 cm x 5 m
- 10x adhesive bandages, 7,2 x 19 cm
- 1x dressing, 8 x 10 cm
- 2x dressing 10 x 10 cm
- 2x elastic bandages, 6 cm x 4 m
- 1x triangular dressing, 136 x 96 x 96 cm
- 1x scissors
- 1 pair of plastic gloves
- 1x tweezers
- 1x resuscitation face shield
- 1x first aid booklet (Finnish, Swedish, English, Russian)
- 2x disinfectation tissues
- 2x alcohol prep pad
- 4x Akla wound swabs
- 3x large plaster
- Measurements 15 x 11 x 5 cm.
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.