- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Underwear and mid-layer sets Merinowool undergarment T-shirts Wifebeaters
- Uniforms and coveralls Snow camo Coveralls Camouflage suits and BDUs
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Combat gloves Leather gloves Protective gloves Knit gloves Mittens Gloves and fingerless gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Balaclavas Peaked caps Winter hats Watch caps Berets Side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains Safety reflectors
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Socks Socks
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Backpacks, up to 25 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, 25-50 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, over 50 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts Combat belt accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Pistol holsters Traditional pistol holsters Tactical pistol holsters
- Slings One point slings Two point slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Active hearing protection Passive hearing protection
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks Jerven Fjellduk
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets Field cots
- Fire and warmth Matches and fire steels Lighters Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid gear Ready first aid kits Tourniquets and bandages Hemostats and chest seals Thermal blankets Misc. first aid gear Pouches and accessories
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
DD SuperLight Tarp Tent
Products in stock are also available in our walk-in store.
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
Request restock notification and we will email as soon as this product is available.
These might also interest you
Light My Fire Spork Titanium
In Finland we have this thing called LuHa. In Sweden they made a Spork. We'd prefer the LuHa but you can have a Spork too, if you want. This comes a step closer to LuHa, as it's made of titanium. My god, they're learning!
DD SuperLight Hammock
As the name says, this hammock is made to be as light and compact as possible without sacrificing size and quality. Fits in a smock pocket, how about that! No reason not to carry a hammock with you all the time. Especially good for saving space when camping and hiking. Complete package, includes Whoopie Slings, Tree Huggers and Soft Shackle carabiners!
DD SuperLight Tarp
An incredibly lightweight full size tarp, basically the same thing as DD's 3x3 Tarp but weighing only a ridiculous 460 grams! Large enough for all kinds of setups, with a LOT of attachment loops. Works well on its own or over a hammock. Comes with a stuffsack, lines and even pegs!
Särmä Erakko tarp, 2,5x2,5 m
Our very own little tarp, made in co-operation with DD Hammocks. Erakko (for all you foreign devils that´s "hermit" in Finnish) is as the name suggest a loners tarp, designed for packability whilst still being comfortably large enough for one person to sleep under. Lightweight and packable, this is one fantastic tarp for pitching one-man shelters!
DD SuperLight Pyramid Tent
If you think tents are too heavy, here's one that you will barely notice in your rucksack! At a bit over one pound it's the lightest one we sell.
If you think tents are too heavy, here's one that you will barely notice in your rucksack! At well below two pounds (incl. accessories) it's the lightest tent with a groundsheet in our selection!
The Superlight Tarp Tent is a frame-free singleskin tent, which means there is no inner tent or poles and weight has been reduced incredibly low figures as a result. The tent still has a separate bug net and waterproof groundsheet, so comfort and functionality isn't sacrificed all that much.
The tent is pitched by pegging the tent to the ground and then using a light spreader pole (included) to prop up the foot end and two 135 cm hiking poles (not included) for the taller side. This kind of dual-use of hiking poles is a smart way to reduce weight. From there it's just a matter of using guy lines to increase the space inside, open vents and secure the tent. Optional guy-out points can be used to secure the tent in stronger winds.
Room for one person and gear, the layout has a separate space for muddy boots so keeping the interior clean is possible.
Single skin tents in general don't handle condensation as well as double-walled models, but this model has generous vents and no seams run horizontally on the fabric, which would cause condensed water to stop and drop.
Material and care
The fabric is single-layered SuperLight ripstop nylon with a waterproof PU coating and taped seams. Any washing should be done in lukewarm water by hand with mild detergents.
Repeated folding seams could weaken the fabric over time, so the manufacturer recommends to just stuff the tent in its bag. We like this approach, because it's also easier to do.
- L: 250 cm, W: 150 cm, H: 95 cm
- Packed size: 31 x 13 x 12 cm
- Weight: 710 g (excl. pegs & guylines)
- Waterproof: 3000 mm (PU coated w. taped seams)
- Small foot-end pole
- 12 pcs SuperLight pegs
- 4 guylines (1 m each)
- 2 guylines (2 m each)
- Small stuff sack for accessories
- Stuff sack to pack/store the whole thing
Made by DD Hammocks
Founded in 2005, the British DD Hammocks supplies proper quality hammocks, tarps and other related stuff. Along with campers, hikers etc., a large customer base is in the British military. If it's good enough for war zones, it should do well in civilian life too. Go check out their web page, DDhammocks.com.