DD 4x4 Tarp
This large multifunctional tarp is great for groups or lone hikers looking for space and comfort. Large enough for all kinds of setups, with a LOT of attachment loops. Works well on its own or over a hammock. Comes with a stuffsack, ropes and even pegs!
- Measures 4 x 4 meters.
- Comes with four pegs, four guy lines and two storage pouches.
- Weight 1400 g including all accessories, the tarp alone weighs 1290 g.
- A huge amount of loops for pitching just about any sort of shelter, get some ideas here.
- Made of lightweight but strong 190T polyester, completely waterproof. Means waterproofness doesn't suffer if your shelter isn't fully taut for any reason.
- Works extremely well with hammocks. Pitch it over one and enjoy the rain not pouring on you. Always take a tarp with you when hammock camping. However a 4 x 4 m tarp is huge, you might be better off with smaller ones, like the 3 x 3 m which we also offer.
Pro-tip:You could always use bungee cords for setting up the tarp - an old British army trick! They're very fast and easy to use, but in really rough weather might be too flexible.
Made by DD Hammocks
Founded in 2005, the British DD Hammocks supplies proper quality hammocks, tarps and other related stuff. Along with the common joe, campers, hikers etc., a large customer base is in the British military. If it's good enough for war zones, it should do well in civilian life too. Go check out their web page, DDhammocks.com.
DD SuperLight Tarp
DD 3x3 Tarp
Mil-Tec bungee cords with hooks, pair, olive drab
DD SuperLight Hammock
DD Frontline Hammock
DD Travel Hammock
DD Frontline Hammock, DD Multicam
DD Whoopie Slings
DD Underblanket for hammocks
DMM Spectre carabiner
DD Hammock Sleeve
DD Tree Huggers
DD 3x3 Tarp, DD Multicam
DMM XSRE carabiner
DD Elastic Cord, 10 m
DD Hiking Pole
Hungarian tent accessory set, surplus
Jerven Fjellduken Original
DD Waterproof Stuff Sacks x 3
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
Pietari J. 26.05.2016 (Edited 31.05.2016)
Markus R. 17.06.2018 (Edited 20.06.2018)
+tarppi on kestävä
+kevyempi kuin pressu
-kiilat ovat liian ohuita
Suosittelen ostamaan kestävempiä kiiloja esim. lekasta saatavan Unkarilaisen telttakeppi ja-kiilasarjan. Siinä tulevat kiilat ovat paksumpia ja huomattavasti kestävämpiä eikä ne maksa paljoa.
Kim K. 20.06.2018 (Edited 23.05.2019)