Carinthia sleeping bag Gore-Tex cover
Products in stock are also available in our walk-in store.
These might also interest you
BW Panzerklebeband tape, Olive Drab
ACHTUNG PANZER! Just like 100 mph tape, except better. And German.
Finnish sleeping mat
Now, if there's something the Finnish army can do right, it's the sleeping gear. Our kip mat is the best one we've ever seen, to be honest. These are made by the official army contractor, Savotta. You can see from the price you've got quality coming.
Carinthia Defence 4 sleeping bag
The Defence 4 may be Carinthias best all-around sleeping bag. Designed for cold and nasty weather, it's no surprise that (among others) also the Finnish army adopted this very model! This here is a reliable choice, designed for very demanding use!
DD 3x3 Tarp
A bloody fantastic tarp, a bit like the British army Basha, but a tad better! Large enough for all kinds of setups, with a LOT of attachment loops. Works well on its own or over a hammock. Comes with a stuffsack, ropes and even pegs!
Carinthia Tropen sleeping bag
The perfect summertime sleeping bag, the Tropen is designed for comfort in warm temperatures, it's highly breathable, very lightweight and equipped with a mosquito net! Top of the line military quality for heavy use!
Carinthia sleeping bag liner
A lightweight sleeping bag liner, gives you a little bit of extra insulation and helps a lot with keeping your main sleeping bag: these are easy to wash without wearing out the filling of the actual sleeping bag.
A serious bivy cover for your sleeping bag. Made to comply with NATO standards, this Gore-Tex bag should meet any needs.
Being a military design item, this cover has all the necessary stuff you need and nothing more, all in a reliable, sensible package:
- Made of tri-laminate Gore-Tex fabric: top layer 100% waterproofed polyamide, mid-layer PTFE (the membrane itself), bottom layer 100% polyamide.
- Zipper closure with fully waterproof zipper and storm flaps on both sides.
- Generously sized: takes in just about any sleeping bag, even the foot end has quite a lot of space. Mesurements flat about 230 x 90 cm.
- Weight 1 kg, dimensions packed about 35 x 15 cm. This does not even try to be one of those ultralight solutions, but rather a sturdy, reliable cover for demanding use.
Protects your sleeping bag not only from moisture, but other abuse as well. In addition, a bivy cover makes your sleeping bag a tad warmer.
Complies with NATO standards, NSN 8340-41-000-2532.
- If you really have to machine wash this, do it in 60 degrees Celsius. However, if at all possible, avoid machine washing - do it by hand if necessary. Fortunately these things don't even get seriously soiled easily.
- Avoid storing this wet. If possible, dry it before stuffing it to the provided packsack.
- If the cover needs to be repaired, we suggest using a proper patching kit. If one is not available, some duct tape should do in a pinch. We have both.
Made by Carinthia
Carinthia is a well known sleeping bag and existence gear manufacturer. Outside of their homeland Austria they have equipped many European countries, including scandinavia and our very own Finnish Defence Forces too! All of Carinthias products are made either in Austria or elsewhere in the EU, so quality, manufacturing ethics etc. are guaranteed!