Berghaus Atlas rucksack
These might also interest you
Särmä TST Utility strap, 110 cm
A proper no-bullshit general purpose tie-down strap, generous length (110 cm) and operated by a quick and easy to use SR-buckle. A no-brainer accessory for any backpack for lashing sleeping bags, sleeping pads or even tents. Also doubles up as a belt, if the need arises.
Savotta rucksack's rain cover, Large
There probably isn't a rucksack too large for this rain cover. Top quality from Finland!
Berghaus Vulcan rucksack
Probably the most beloved of all Berghaus rucksacks, the Vulcan represents an older, military design - simple and robust.
Berghaus Munro daypack
The Munro backpack is a long lasting favourite from Berghaus. The design has remained virtually unchanged since its introduction, no wonder, this is as close as you can get to the perfect mid-size rucksack! Tough, simple and very versatile.
Finnish M05 pack sack
A Finnish military waterproof packsack, perfect size as a daypack liner. These are quite a leap forward from any standard plastic shopping bags. Available in brown and green.
Berghaus Centurio 30 rucksack
A very versatile medium size military backpack, highly adaptable, works equally well as a smaller daypack or for hauling enough kit to keep you going for a few days. Compatible with Berghaus MMPS side pockets!
Särmä TST RP80 recon pack
The RP80 is a large, top and bottom loading sustainment pack that carriers enough gear to keep you going for weeks. Although streamlined and straightforward the pack design offers almost endless possibilities for modular scaling and optimizing. Extra effort has been put into making the carry system as solid and comfortable as possible.
Jämä Blanket Shirt
A proper bushcrafty Blanket Shirt, a primite "low-tech" design where the superior natural qualities of wool combined with simple yet clever details make for a very functional outdoors jacket. These are sewn by us using good quality military surplus wool blankets!
Särmä TST L2 turtleneck shirt, merino wool
A functional midweight turtleneck shirt for demanding active wear. Made from a polyamide reinforced merino wool blend. Functions both as a heavier base layer or a mid layer, great for both the cold seasons and cool summer nights.
One of Berghaus' latest military rucksacks, the Atlas combines the old military-know-how and a handful of modern comforts into a single, superb package.
Berghaus started their conquest of the military world during the Falklands War, when British troops needed kit that was up to the challenge they were sent to win. Since then Berghaus has been kitting out the British military and many other European armies with their excellent quality rucksacks.
- External measurements approx. 75 x 35 x 27 cm, excluding the side pouches.
- Roughly 100 liter capacity, but you can fit much more.
- Weight 2,90 kg.
- Upper main compartment, covered by a large flap which can be adjusted to accomodate even another rucksack under it.
- A internal divider, which can be opened or closed with a drawcord.
- Lower main compartment, accessed by a zipper and secured by two compressionable straps.
- Removeable side pouches, capacity 10 liters.The long zipper makes accessing the stuff inside easy.
- The side pouches can be removed and carried as a daysack. These also fit other Berghaus products.
- The side pouches are secured by two horizontal straps each, which can be used to compress the main compartment.
- A small zippered pouch inside and a larger one outside the main flap.
- Well padded, sturdy shoulder straps, adjustable in just about any direction.
- A stiffened, well padded waist belt with a sturdy Berghaus buckle.
These come in four different sizes according to user height. A shorter size is often perfectly useable for a taller person, it simply sits a few centimeters higher up, something of a personal preference.
- Size 2: 160-173 cm
- Size 3: 170-183 cm
- Size 4: 183-198 cm
All materials used are high quality polyester and nylon webbing, YKK zippers and Berghaus buckles.
These are not military surplus pieces but new stuff, directly from Berghaus.