Spyderco Byrd Robin 2 folding knife
A very small and lightweight folding knife for most tasks and environments. Great value, the low price Byrd family of Spyderco knives are a good choice for "casual" use, if you need a reliable but cheap folding knife this would be perfect!
Robin 2 features
- Very small size, closed length only 8,4 cm,
- Locking blade for user safety.
- Easy to open with the flick of your thumb.
- Typical Spyderco sleek and minimalistic design.
- Rough textured handle scales for great grip.
- Belt clip and lanyard hole for carrying.
- Length open/closed: 144/84 mm
- Weight: 61 g
- Blade thickness: 2,5 mm
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV (stainless)
- Handle: G10
Made by Spyderco
Spyderco is a leading manufacturer of folding knives, known for their good quality and suprisingly wide price range. If you´re looking for "just a decent folding knife" or "the best of the best folding knives" Spyderco sure has something to offer you!< p>Made in China.
MFH pocket knife, serrated tanto-blade
MFH pocket knife, straight edge
Gerber Fastball Folding Knife, Black
Spyderco Triangle Sharpmaker
Gerber Paraframe Mini Tanto
Spyderco Tenacious folding knife
Spyderco Manix 2 folding knife
Spyderco Para Military 2 folding knife
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.