Ruike P135 folding knife
The Ruike P135 is a robust folding knife and up for demanding use. This knife is especially suitable for cutting, chopping, and piercing. It probably goes without saying that the blade is stainless steel and razor-sharp. The Beta Plus safety lock makes the knife more reliable, and it only features in Ruike knives. The P135 is a high-quality and safe knife in all senses of the words.
- Sandvik 14C28N martensitic stainless chromium steel
- 420 stainless steel handle offers abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Beta Plus safety lock
- Thrust ball bearing hinge
- Weight reduction design
- Lanyard compatibility.
- Overall length: 213 mm (8.39")
- Blade length: 91,6 mm (3.60")
- Blade thickness: 3,5 mm (0.14")
- Weight: 147 g (5.19 oz)
- Blade material: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
- Handle material: 420 stainless steel
- Locking: Frame lock w/ Beta Plus safety system
MADE BY RUIKE
Ruike is a Canadian knife manufacturer. It’s relatively new as a trademark but has years of experience in manufacturing knives. Ruike was founded in 1998 and began providing design and manufacture for numerous knife brands. In 2016, Ruike launched their eponymous brand.
Made in China.
Ruike P108 folding knife
Gerber Fastball Folding Knife, Black
Russian mittens with leather palm, Digiflora, surplus
PGD ARCH/MICH pad set
Gerber Strap Cutter, Black
Rusch Nasopharyngeal Airway 30F
Spyderco Triangle Sharpmaker
Swiss Sand Sack, surplus
Petzl Tactikka Core 450 lm headlamp
Fenix E16 Flashlight
Ruike Hussar P121 folding knife
Gerber Flatiron Folding Cleaver G-10
MFH pocket knife, straight edge
Wästikivi Eräkivi whetstone
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.