Ruike Hussar P121 folding knife
Ruike Hussar P121 is the most popular knife in Europe! This folding knife is guaranteed quality for a reasonable price. The folding knife has a long Drop Point shaped blade, which creates its distinctive form. G10 handle is comfortable and non-sliding plus made for demanding use. Blade is stainless steel, of course, and Flipper opening mechanism guarantees fast opening.
- Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel. It’s optimized for high quality professional use.
- G10 knife handles are a blend of fiberglass and resin. It gives the knives ability to withstand intense forces, prevent scrapes and general abrasion.
- Thrust ball bearing. Built-in lubricated balls are convenient for hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Weight reduction design.
- Lanyard compatibility.
- Overall length: 215 mm (8.46"")
- Blade length: 92 mm (3.62")
- Blade thickness: 3,5 mm (0.14")
- Weight: 127 g (4.48 oz.)
- Blade material: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
- Handle material: Black G10 + 420 stainless steel liner
- Locking: Liner lock
MADE BY RUIKE
Ruike is a Canadian knife manufacturer. It’s relatively new as a trademark but has years of experience in manufacturing knives. Ruike was founded in 1998 and began providing design and manufacture for numerous knife brands. In 2016, Ruike launched their eponymous brand.
Made in China.
Ruike P108 folding knife
Ruike P135 folding knife
Gerber Fastball Folding Knife, Black
Russian officer's leather belt, surplus
MFH pocket knife, straight edge
Wästikivi Eräkivi whetstone
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.