HALO Chest Seal
Chest seals are an essential part of the modern first aid kit. These HALO Seals are a solid choice for an advanced trauma kit to help you help others. One package contains two seals: one for the entry and another for the exit wound.
Halo seals are non-resorbable and non-sterile occlusive wound dressing intended to cover a wound and provide a mechanical barrier (see IFU).
Instructions for use
- Clean and dry wound
- Remove one product from release liner
- Place seal firmly over the center of the wound, adhesive side down
- Apply light pressure to assure adhesion
- Repeat 1-4 with the second dressing, if a second wound is present
- Package contains two seals
- Resealable package
- Liners for ease of removal
- Excellent sticking despite blood, sweat, hair etc. on the skin
- Size: 16.5 x 14 cm (6.5" x 5.5")
- Weight: 57 g (2.2 oz)
- Easy to use in extreme conditions and in the dark
Made in USA
TyTek Medical TPAK needle
FirstCare Emergency Bandage FCP-09T abdominal/amputation dressing
QuikClot Combat Gauze Z-fold
Blizzard EMS Blanket
NAR Hyfin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
TyTek Medical Piranha Trauma Shears, 7 1/4"
Scott Promask FM3 Gas Mask
Fenix TK25 IR Flashlight with Infrared Illuminator
Rusch Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F
Särmä TST Rip-Off IFAK Pouch With Mount
Sharkmed Tactical Survival Blanket
TacMed SOFTT-W tourniquet
CAT Combat Application Tourniquet
FirstCare Emergency Bandage
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.