Ekol Leather Oil, 0.25l
Superb stuff for treating all kinds of leather (not suede), making it more water repellent, more flexible and on the whole better. Not recommended for anything with a membrane (e.g. Gore-Tex).
The instructions are in Swedish, but here's a rough translation:
- Clean the leather, so as to make the oil absorb better.
- Apply with a brush, sponge or a rag. Rub the oil into the leather and polish.
- Do not soak the leather, but rather treat regularly.
- Drying time is about one day.
- Please note: the oil has a brownish tint - this means the treated leather might get a bit darker. On large surfaces the result might not be even due to irregularities in leather wear. Please see the extra pictures.
Contains refined mineral oils and natural animal and vegetable fats.
Made by Ekol.
Tallipoika leather grease, 500 ml
Mil-Tec shoe maintenance kit
Palc honey leather grease, 50 ml
Tallipoika Natural tar, 500 ml
Palc Shoe Polish, 50 ml
Swiss shoe care set, surplus
BW shoe polish
Shoe brush, dual action
Mil-Tec shoe laces, polyester, two pairs
Czech Vz61 Skorpion magazine pouch, leather, surplus
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
Simo H. 31.08.2016 (Edited 01.09.2016)
Pietari V. 27.10.2016 (Edited 29.11.2016)
Konsta L. 11.11.2016 (Edited 18.11.2016)
Joni R. 10.01.2017
Pyry P. 15.02.2017 (Edited 15.02.2017)
Robin D. 24.02.2017
Patrice B. 09.08.2017
Niko T. 07.09.2017
Matti M. 30.01.2018
Mika V. 09.02.2018
Ari S. 14.02.2018
Max K. 15.03.2018
Andrew S. 17.04.2018 (Edited 17.04.2018)
J-P M. 19.05.2018 (Edited 19.05.2018)
Matthew G. 03.01.2019
Farasha E. 12.03.2019