Dutch "Lowe Alpine Stingray rucksack", black, surplus
Apparently a Dutch military copy of Lowe Alpine Stingray. A very nice medium sized rucksack with removeable side pouches. The best thing is these are actually black, excellent for civilian use!
- Dimensions (w/o side pouches) approx. 75 x 35 x 21 cm, volume approx. 55 l. With side pouches the total volume is approx. 75 l.
- Divided into two compartments with a drawcord flap, the upper is accessible through the flap and the lower through a zipper.
- A pocket on the lid for storing essential gear that you want to keep easily accessible.
- Side compression straps.
- Large removeable side pouches, capacity 10 l per pouch. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that the shoulder straps for using the side pouches as a daypack are included, but these are easy to replace simply by two straps of 20 mm webbing.
- Proper robust carry handles in the neck and on the back
- PALS webbing for attaching exrtra pouches on the back.
- Two attachment points for poles, perfect for axes or shovels too.
- Adjustable back length, a very nice feature that guarantees carry comfort no matter how short or tall you are!
- Padded hip belt.
- Internal aluminium frame.
Used military surplus
These are all clearly worn, but still in perfectly serviceable shape. Some minor repairs and other signs of wear should be expected.
Särmä TST Flat Shoulder Straps
Dutch army compression sack, DPM, surplus
Berghaus Munro daypack
Berghaus Centurio 30 rucksack
Thermos FBB 750 ml w/ threaded cap
Berghaus Crusader 90+20 III rucksack
Therm-A-Rest ProLite 4 Military R sleeping pad
British PLCE bergen liner bag, large, surplus
Särmä TST Modular multi purpose strap, 2-piece
Särmä TST Utility strap, pair
British PLCE bergen liner bag, small, surplus
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.