British PCS combat jacket, MTP, surplus
The latest pattern Personal Clothing System shirt. This is best described as a very British styled ACU jacket, or, in short, one real good piece of clothing. A prime example that you don't need a cold war to have great army surplus stuff on the civilian market.
The MTP (Multi Terrain Pattern) camouflage is a mixture of Multicam and classic DPM. Works extremely well in most environments.
The PCS combat jacket is very well thought out and suitable to be worn around the year. It's really lightweight and can be worn in the summer heat (Middle East, anyone), but because it's resistant to wind you can add layers as necessary when the weather is cold. In the very coldest time of year you might want to wear this under a winter jacket when standing still, remove the top layer when you get active and don the other jacket again when you stop.
- Thin, lightweight fabric that still holds up wind pretty well.
- Roomy cut - this goes for a summer jacket, but has plenty room for additional layers, so there's no problem using this in the winter too.
- Closure with zipper that's offset on the upper end. Covered with a velcro-fastened flap.
- Button closure on sleeves.
- Mandarin collar protects the neck when fastened on upper position.
- Very roomy chest pockets with vertical openings, inner slots for pens and accessories
- Sleeve pockets, both covered with velcro.
- You can insert your own elbow pads via velcro openings on the sleeve. There are two pockets for this, so you can have padding for the whole length of your forearm, if necessary.
Made of 60/40% polycotton. Machine wash in 40 degrees celsius, but of course real men never wash these.
Sizes are given in centimetres, first up is user height, then chest circumference. If you use inches, divide the centimeter sizes by 2,54.
Used, and in overall nice shape.
British PCS combat jacket, MTP, unissued
British CS95 field shirt, MTP, surplus
British CS95 field shirt, DPM, surplus
British PCS cargo pants, MTP, surplus
BW desert service shirt, Tropentarn, surplus
BW parka, Tropentarn, surplus
British MVP rain jacket, MTP, surplus
British PCS Windproof Smock, MTP, surplus
British CS95 Windproof trousers, MTP, surplus
British Osprey pistol mag pouch, MTP, surplus
British CS95 Combat Shirt, MTP, surplus
British CS95 field shirt, Desert DPM, surplus
BW desert Cargo Pants, Tropentarn, surplus
British Osprey SA80 open top ammunition pouch, MTP, surplus
British Osprey canteen pouch, MTP, surplus
British CS95 Windproof Smock, Desert DPM, surplus
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
does not recommend
Al P. 31.01.2017 (Edited 23.05.2019)
Will recommend to anyone
Oskar G. 02.05.2017
Börje U. 26.08.2017
Perttu T. 21.10.2017
Magnus C. 04.04.2018
darryl b. 19.05.2018
Gressio N. 10.04.2019 (Edited 10.04.2019)
Anu K. 15.04.2019
Sofia S. 25.05.2019
Janne M. 08.06.2019 (Edited 08.06.2019)
Toisaalta, jos PCS pusero ei ole lähdössä kovaan käyttöön, vaan esimerkiksi hellekelien kevyemmäksi päälyvaatteeksi kaupunkioloihin niin kaipa tämä moiseen tarkoitukseen pelittää.