ATTENTION! OUR SITE WILL CLOSE IN 5 MINUTES DUE TO A MAINTENANCE BREAK. THE BREAK WILL LAST FOR 5 TO 15 MINUTES. Sulje
- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Underwear and mid-layer sets Merinowool undergarment T-shirts Wifebeaters
- Uniforms and coveralls Coveralls Camouflage suits and BDUs
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Combat gloves Leather gloves Protective gloves Knit gloves Mittens Gloves and fingerless gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Balaclavas Peaked caps Fur hats Watch caps Berets Side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains Safety reflectors
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Socks Socks
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Backpacks, up to 25 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, 25-50 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, over 50 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts Combat belt accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Holsters and slings Pistol holsters Weapon slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Ear defenders
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets and covers Field cots Jerven Fjellduk
- Fire and warmth Fire starting Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers and packs
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid gear Ready first aid kits Tourniquets and bandages Hemostats and chest seals Thermal blankets Misc. first aid gear Pouches and accessories
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
US jungle jacket, first pattern, repro
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
These might also interest you
US Dog Tags, with custom text
A pair of standard US Dog Tags with custom texts of your choice! Included with the tags is a long and a short ball chain (no idea if these have nickel or not) and the rubber silencers.
US BDU jacket, Woodland, used
Genuine US military issue BDU jackets in classic Woodland camo.
US M65 field jacket, Woodland, surplus
The classic M65 jacket, original US army surplus! These are the Woodland camo version of the jacket, made since the 80's.
US M37 Service shirt, EM, repro
The standard US Army service shirt in World War 2. Every soldier was issued one of these. Despite this, it can well be used today as a casual piece of clothing, as it is a rather good looking and even functional shirt, more so than your standard cotton shirt from the department store.
If the Americans did something right during the Vietnam war, it's the jungle uniforms. This is a proper good reproduction of the 1st pattern jungle jacket. And by a good reproduction we mean these also are well made, along with being just about identical to the originals.
The jungle uniform was made in three patterns during the course of the war. While the general outlook was the same for all of these, the most visible detail of the first pattern was the exposed buttons - on the later models they were hidden under the flaps to prevent snagging.
The jacket is pretty simple: four large pockets and adjustment tabs at the waist & sleeves. Being a combat jacket, the cut does not restrict movement. Worn with the right accessories, this actually doesn't look like an army jacket at all. If you're not going for the Vietnam war vet look, you might want to remove the included insignia (US ARMY tag and "RYAN" name tag, 1st Cavalry sleeve patch).
Wash in 30 degrees.
Sizes are given in centimeters, first up is user height, then chest circumference. If you use inches, divide the centimeter sizes by 2,54, or go ogle it for conversion websites.
Factory new, made by Teesar Inc.