Teesar ECWCS Gen III Level 2 underwear, oliivinvihreä
These might also interest you
Särmä merino socks
If you still use cotton socks, dump them now and get these instead. These are superb for outdoor use, but work just as well as formal wear too! These aren't thick, so they can be used around the year. Made with our own specs in Finland.
Mil-Tec ECWCS jacket with detachable fleece liner, black
Modeled after the US ECWCS Gen 2 outer layer, this is a good jacket for bad weather. Wind- and waterproof by the way of a membrane. Included also is a fleece liner jacket, which can be used separately.
Teesar ECWCS Gen III Level 2 underwear, black
A thicker, warmer undergarment either for use as the base layer, or as the insulating layer. Wicks moisture, is comfortable and all that.
Helsingin villasukkatehdas woollen socks
If you never had the privilege of using proper grandma made woollen socks, here's the next best thing: ye olde thick woollen socks made in Finland in a very traditional workshop!
Trangia 25-1HA stove
The Trangia spirit burner stoves are pretty legendary, at least here in Scandinavia. These have for a long time been the go to stove for hikers and the military alike. The Trangia is not a state of the art piece of high-tech cookware, but a simple and extremely reliable stove that is easy to use, versatile and very effective. Model 25 is the larger model, designed for cooking larger meals for more than one person. Hard anodized ultralight aluminium construction.
A slightly thicker, warmer undergarment either for use as the base layer, or as the insulating layer. Wicks moisture, is comfortable and all that.
- Zippered turtle neck on shirt, thumb loops and long tail in back
- Elastic waist on the pants, access fly
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
Made of grid fleece material, which is lighter, airier and faster drying than standard fleece. Wash in 40 degrees celsius.
Sizes according to user height / chest girth in centimetres (marked size in the brackets). These are determined by us, so you can simply measure yourself and trust the numbers.
- By picking the size by the numbers, you'll get a snug fit.
- If you like it more loose, pick a size larger.
- If you fall between sizes, pick the larger one.
- If the width size is right, but height size seems too big, don't panic, it doesn't matter. Some people don't care if the size is nominally too short either.
- The height measurements are good for the shirts, the trousers are always quite short. Don't worry, it's not a matter of life and death if you use this as a second layer or with long socks and hi-leg boots.
Teesar is a brand of STURM, just like Mil-Tec. While not probably warproof, these should hold up nicely in casual use.