Tasmanian Tiger Tac Holster MKII
An adjustable tactical pistol holster that fits most handguns. PALS attachment, can be carried both on the belt or secured to tactical kit.
- Adjustable in both width and depth, this holster takes in any size of pistol without complaints.
- The pistol is secured in place by a snap strap with a velcro patch for extra security.
- This holster enables both quick draws and safe, long term carry in demanding terrain.
- PALS webbing on one side for attaching extra kit, a magazine pouch for example.
- Material 700D Cordura.
Made by Tasmanian Tiger
Tasmanian Tiger is the sister company of the German outdoors gear manufacturer Tatonka. Tasmanian Tiger has a reputation of making solid quality, mid-tier gear. Tasmanian Tiger gear is best suited for advanced users such as sport shooters or LE officers. In some cases Tasmanian Tiger gear can be recommended for military use, although the service life of Tasmanian Tiger gear will probably not be as long as that of similar products actually made for military use.
Manufactured in Vietnam.
These might also interest you
Tasmanian Tiger Plate Carrier MKIII
Mil-Tec open top magazine pouch, single
Sioen Tacticum Plate Carrier
British Osprey body armour, MTP, surplus
Särmä TST RK Open Top magazine pouch
British Osprey pistol mag pouch, MTP, surplus
Tasmanian Tiger Pistol Bag 2
Tasmanian Tiger SGL Pistol Mag Pouch
Tasmanian Tiger Map Pouch
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.
Please send all questions regarding the product via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.