- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Underwear and mid-layer sets Merinowool undergarment T-shirts Wifebeaters
- Uniforms and coveralls Snow camo Coveralls Camouflage suits and BDUs
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Combat gloves Leather gloves Protective gloves Knit gloves Mittens Gloves and fingerless gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Balaclavas Peaked caps Winter hats Watch caps Berets Side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains Safety reflectors
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Socks Socks
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Backpacks, up to 25 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, 25-50 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, over 50 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts Combat belt accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Pistol holsters Traditional pistol holsters Tactical pistol holsters
- Slings One point slings Two point slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Active hearing protection Passive hearing protection
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks Jerven Fjellduk
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets Field cots
- Fire and warmth Matches and fire steels Lighters Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid gear Ready first aid kits Tourniquets and bandages Hemostats and chest seals Thermal blankets Misc. first aid gear Pouches and accessories
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
Swiss folding e-tool with leather carrier, surplus
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
Request restock notification and we will email as soon as this product is available.
These might also interest you
Anti-Corrol gun oil, spray can, 165 ml
Ye standard gun oil in a spray can. Works with most metallic things that need lubing. Contains 165 ml of the stuff.
Swiss service belt, leather, surplus
A very high quality thick leather belt. These are old Swiss army combat belts used to carry kit and of course being Swiss are just a tad different than most similar belts.
Swiss shoe care set, surplus
Full set of what you need to care for your leather footwear. Shoe creme might be used up though...
Swiss super field jacket M70, Alpenflage, used
The Swiss tend to make their gear with some pretty unique touches. This jacket is probably the best example of this trend - besides being a jacket, it acts as a combat load bearing system! To top it off, the camouflage is the legendary "Alpenflage".
Ekol leather oil, 0,25l
Superb stuff for treating all kinds of leather (not suede), making it more water repellent, more flexible and on the whole better. Not recommended for anything with a membrane (e.g. Gore-Tex).
Swiss water bottle with metal cup, used
An army issue plastic water bottle and aluminum cup for a ludicrously low price. This is a very good solid set for cheap.
Swiss gaiters, grey, surplus
Excellent gaiters for an insane price - who the hell decided to get rid of these for this cheap!? Swiss army surplus.
Swiss folding entrenching tool. Made with love & skill in times past. Comes with a brown leather carrier with belt loops and all. Used and serviceable, very solid kit.
A folding e-tool is one of the finest inventions of the 20th century, if you ask any infantry soldier. While originally issued with rigid spades that were always getting in your way or digging into you, in the late 30's the German Wehrmacht (not surprisingly) added a hinge to it, and Americans soon followed. These days virtually all military e-tools fold at least once and double as a hoe, and most actually are tri-folders to fit them into a belt pouch.
These are extremely well made and reliable e-tools. Can be folded to three positions (spade, hoe and transport), and with the provided carrier, can be attached to most max. 5 cm wide belts and whatever. The earliest have been made in the 50's and newer ones in the 80's. All have seen honest and proper use.
The carrier is made to fit many Swiss backpacks and of course belts too, but with some very little tinkering can be attached to anything you could think of.
Although these are used, they still have a long service life ahead. Some small details might be worn or a rivet missing, nothing that would stop you from actually using this.
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.