Spyderco Manix 2 folding knife
A damn fine folding knife for demandig use. The Manix 2 is basically a military grade knife without a coated blade, straightforward design and fantastic quality, these combined make this an extremely reliable folder for any use. S30 V steel blade, quite possibly the best knife steel in the world. If you want a folding knife to serve you for the rest of your days this here is a good choice! Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
Manix 2 features
- Extremely strong construction and high quality materials and thick blade.
- Medium size, closed length a bit over 12 cm.
- Locking blade (Ball Bearing Lock mechanism) for user safety.
- Easy to open with the flick of your thumb.
- Typical Spyderco sleek and minimalistic design.
- Rough textured handle scales for great grip.
- Belt clip and lanyard hole for carrying.
- Length open/closed: 204/118 mm
- Weight: 139 g
- Blade thickness: 3 mm
- Steel: CPM S30V (stainless)
- Handle: G-10
S30V steel is fantastic stuff, not cheap but worth the extra coin for those looking for the best performance available. Basically it handles like carbon steel, being easy to sharpen and having good edge retention but is still very resistant to rust like stainless steel. The good properties of both with none of the downsides!
Made by Spyderco
Spyderco is a leading manufacturer of folding knives, known for their good quality and suprisingly wide price range. If you´re looking for "just a decent folding knife" or "the best of the best folding knives" Spyderco sure has something to offer you!
Made in the U.S.A.
These might also interest you
Spyderco Tenacious folding knife
US M1926 mess kit utensils, repro
Spyderco Byrd Robin 2 folding knife
MFH pocket knife, straight edge