Shave Club Finland starter kit
These might also interest you
Italian Chinos, surplus
"Original" Chinos! These are Italian army surplus, so they're definitely stylish at least. Being army stuff (although Italian), it's easy to believe they are better made than most Chinese-made trousers on the market.
Särmä ankle boots
Bullshit free ankle boots made by the Estonian Foxberg to our specs. Apart from the sole these are much like the US Army garrison boots from the Second World War. Very nice quality, these aren't just for show, they are good enough for real use.
Haix Airpower C1
Standard men's walking shoes as pictured by Haix. This means they're not "standard" at all when compared to their peers. Dead stock from Inttistore Ltd., thus the cheap price!
Christmast card, 4 cards
Christmas is soon, and if you're going to send cards, best get them now, so you have enough time to come up with something nice to write to the ones close to you.
Because the noble act of shaving is a timeless thing and after a while you will get tired of the Miami Vice stubble anyway, why not try your hand at the gentlemanliest style of shaving with this classic starter kit?
Contains everything a budding gentleman shaver needs:
- Razor, not a cheap plastic toy but a hefty, proper stainless steel one. Classic model.
- Two packages of different blades, 5 blades in each box.
- Shaving brush, boar hair.
- 40 grams of shaving soap, handmade in Finland.
- 20 aluna sticks. These are used to treat any little cuts you might manage to have while shaving. Take a stick out of the package, wet its head and rub on the wound. Discard the used stick. Stop using if you get any side effects.
- A 10 ml glass bottle of odourless aftershave (100% witch hazel).
- Let the shaving brush soak a while in hot water.
- Soften your beard in warm shower or with pre-shave.
- Shake the water off the brush and load it with soap.
- Foam up the soap in a bowl and spread it on your face.
- While holding your skin taut, start shaving with short strokes. Don't press the razor against your skin.
- Repeat if necessary, shaving in different directions.
- Wash your face with cold water and use aftershave.
Instructions of use:
A man needs rituals and what's better than a proper good old shave? This set also makes for an excellent gift idea. Shave Club Finland is, as the name suggest, dedicated to the manly art of shaving, you know you're getting quality here.
Not sold abroad, as these may have "dangerous and forbidden" liquids!
- hintaa täle lystille tulee lisää hankkimalla telineen tapaisia ajovehkeille; siitä pois tuo tähden puolikas
- silti luulen tään pidemmässä juoksussa tuleven halvemmaksi, kuin päivittää sähkökoneitten ajopäitä yms.
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.