Savotta Kevyt Rajapartio rucksack
Products in stock are also available in our walk-in store.
These might also interest you
Särmä TST Modular multi purpose strap, 2-piece
A simple but rather clever two piece utility strap, doubles up as a weapons sling, carrying strap or sternum strap. Modular construction, attaches to any rucksack or PALS gear and doesn't fall off even if you're in a hurry and forget to secure the buckle. Adjustable at three points so you'll never have to roll and tidy up the ends. Finnish MILSPEC quality!
Särmä TST Utility strap, 110 cm
A proper no-bullshit general purpose tie-down strap, generous length (110 cm) and operated by a quick and easy to use SR-buckle. A no-brainer accessory for any backpack for lashing sleeping bags, sleeping pads or even tents. Also doubles up as a belt, if the need arises. Finnish MILSPEC quality!
Särmä TST Backpack cover, M05 woodland camo
A waterproof camouflage cover for backpacks, available in three sizes to fit anything from small combat packs to huge overpacked bergens. Shields your pack from both rain and surveillance, including the NIR spectrum. Finnish MILSPEC quality!
Finnish sleeping mat
Now, if there's something the Finnish army can do right, it's the sleeping gear. Our kip mat is the best one we've ever seen, to be honest. These are made by the official army contractor, Savotta. You can see from the price you've got quality coming.
Finnish M05 pack sack
A Finnish military waterproof packsack, perfect size as a daypack liner. These are quite a leap forward from any standard plastic shopping bags. Available in brown and green.
Särmä TST Combat pack
A straightforward, small-medium sized pack designed for quick access and carry of the most essential fighting gear. Not too many fancy little details and trinkets, just the things most people really need.
Särmä TST RP80 recon pack
The RP80 is a large, top and bottom loading sustainment pack that carriers enough gear to keep you going for weeks. Although streamlined and straightforward the pack design offers almost endless possibilities for modular scaling and optimizing. Extra effort has been put into making the carry system as solid and comfortable as possible.
An unbeliveable piece from the 21st century military backpack front - the Savotta "Light Border Patrol" is an outstanding design: simple, yet not stupid, versatile, but not complicated and above all practically bombproof, these things are made to military specs right here in Finland!
- External measurements approx 55 x 27 x 20 cm, volume roughly 30 litres.
- Large main compartment, closes with a tight lid and drawcord collar.
- The main compartment is also accessible from the side through a long zipper, making pulling out those little trinkets quickly so much easier!
- On top of the flap is a zipper pouch for valuables etc.
- Carrying handle on top.
- Side compression straps, compresses the pack to a neat package when half full.
- Attachment points and securing strap for a rifle or other long items.
- Attachment points for utility sraps on the bottom. Excellent way to carry a sleeping mat or bag.
- Very comfortable, firmly padded back.
- A removeable plastic back support panel.
- The back support panel compartment can also be used for a hydration bladder!
- Anatomic shoulder straps with removeable sternum strap.
- Excellent padded hip belt with attachment points for little trinkets. The belt can be folded away if not needed.
The fabric is the same 1000 Denier Cordura used to make Finnish military gear, some of the toughest stuff available! The construction and attention to detail is top-notch, a show of real professional workmanship!
Made by Finn-Savotta Oy
Founded in 1955 Finn-Savotta, or just Savotta, is known for their simplistic and extremely rugged designs. For decades Savotta has been the go-to supplier of hiking gear for the Finnish civilian market and combat gear and tents for the defence forces.
Today Savotta operates two factories, one in Karstula, Finland, where they make all their tents and metal components and one in Estonia where they do about 50% of their sewing.