Russian "Digiflora" summer uniform, surplus
The latest issue Russian digital camo uniform, this is the standard summer variant. Also known as the Yudashkin after it's designer.
- Button up front.
- Two buttoned chest pockets, sleeve pockets and a waterproof breat pocket on the inside.
- Velcro cuffs.
- Epaulettes on the shoulders.
- Mesh armpits and upper back slit for ventilation.
- Some are a bit different: velcro instead of buttons on the pockets and epaulettes on the sleeve and chest. We don't differentiate between the two types!
- Button fly and a cleverly designed elastic waistband.
- Six pockets: two at the sides, two at the back and two cargo pockets on the legs.
- Simple tie-down at the leg ends.
- Some are a bit different: velcro instead of buttons on the pockets and a "normal" waist instead of the intricate elastic in the photos. We don't differentiate between the two types!
Traditional Russian size numbers, with recommended user measurements in centimeters (height-chest-waist).
Totally unissued military "surplus", some dust etc. storage marks may be found.
CCCP KZS camouflage trousers, surplus
Soviet rubber tourniquet, surplus
Soviet Plash-palatka, rain cape/shelter half, surplus
Russian field spade, straight, spring steel
Soviet Veshmeshok rucksack, black, surplus
Soviet hemp rope, surplus
Soviet Veshmeshok rucksack, brown, surplus
Russian IFAK pouch, Digiflora, surplus
Russian 6Sh112 daypack, Digiflora, surplus
Mil-Tec balaclava, 3-hole, acrylic
Russian Telnyashka, long sleeve
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.