Russian "Digiflora" summer uniform, surplus
The latest issue Russian digital camo uniform, this is the standard summer variant. Also known as the Yudashkin after it's designer.
- Button up front.
- Two buttoned chest pockets, sleeve pockets and a waterproof breat pocket on the inside.
- Velcro cuffs.
- Epaulettes on the shoulders.
- Mesh armpits and upper back slit for ventilation.
- Some are a bit different: velcro instead of buttons on the pockets and epaulettes on the sleeve and chest. We don't differentiate between the two types!
- Button fly and a cleverly designed elastic waistband.
- Six pockets: two at the sides, two at the back and two cargo pockets on the legs.
- Simple tie-down at the leg ends.
- Some are a bit different: velcro instead of buttons on the pockets and a "normal" waist instead of the intricate elastic in the photos. We don't differentiate between the two types!
Traditional Russian size numbers, with recommended user measurements in centimeters (height-chest-waist).
Totally unissued military "surplus", some dust etc. storage marks may be found.
BW composite helmet cover, reversible, Flecktarn/white, surplus
Soviet AK-47 magazine pouch, surplus
Russian field spade, straight, spring steel
Soviet Veshmeshok rucksack, black, surplus
Soviet Plash-palatka, rain cape/shelter half, surplus
Soviet Veshmeshok rucksack, brown, surplus
Mil-Tec balaclava, 3-hole, acrylic
Russian Telnyashka, long sleeve
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.