Pattern 37 Small Pack, used
The Pattern 37 Small Pack is probably the most sensible part of the whole webbing set. Supplies of these are drying up pretty fast, get yours while they last!
A mixed lot of British, Belgian and probably even Dutch bags. Some might even be wartime issue.
- Thick, tough cotton construction
- Measurements: 12 x 20 x 30 cm (5" x 8" x 11")
- Protective flap secured with two straps
- Divided into three compartments, the dividers can easily be pushed aside if needed
- Attachment points for both a shoulder strap and backpack like L-straps (shoulder strap included, backpack straps not)
- Most have attachment points for an M43 e-tool, some do not
Vintage army surplus
Used but perfectly serviceable. Some are a bit scruffy, but everything is intact and works. Colours vary from sandy mustard to green. The included strap might be green, khaki, gray or bluish, or something in between.
Italian Pattern 37 BM-59 magazine pouch, surplus
JNA ammunition pouch, leather, surplus
French MAT-49 magazine pouch, surplus
Italian cartridge pouch, surplus
British CS95 Windproof Smock, DPM, surplus
BW webbing belt, old model, canvas, surplus
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
does not recommend
Jani H. 24.01.2018
Peyton B. 02.05.2018
If you are looking for a tough-as-nails bag that will stand up to anything (and looks like it already has) this is a nice little piece of kit. If you want something in mint condition for reenacting or as a fashion accessory, look elsewhere.