Nitecore EC4 flashlight
These might also interest you
Fenix ARB-L18 18650 3400 mAh button-top battery
A well-made 18650 button-top battery. This 18650 battery is specifically designed for high-drain devices.
Mil-Tec security belt, black
A copy of any generic security belt. Made of stiff and durable nylon.
Sioen Tacticum Plate Carrier
The Tacticum Plate Carrier is a very modular and quickly configureable plate carrier design based on the Finnish military issue M13 model.
Mil-Tec 3 led mini torch, black
A small 3 led penlight. This 6,5 cm long torch is easy to carry around and attaches equally easily to a belt.
Mil-Tec angle head flashlight, LED, olive drab
Not exactly light or small, but durable, reliable and won't run out of batteries too soon, thanks to the LED technology. The light output is actually also quite adequate for the job. Comes with a few different coloured lenses.
Fenix TK09 flashlight
The newest flashlight adopted by the Finnish Defence Forces. Compared to many modern torches, this one is actually quite spartan in terms of fancy stuff, but well made and dependable. Works with weapons too, doesn't mind the weather, is easy to use etc. Those who require a solid basic torch won't be disappointed.
SOG SwitchPlier 2.0 multi-tool
The Switchplier is SOG's own multi-tool, it´s a bit like a Leatherman but then also a bit like a folding pocket knife. The big special thing about the Switchplier is the spring assisted locking system which makes it possible to very quickly and effortlessly open the Switchplier with just one hand!
A solid, weatherproof torch for serious use. Hard anodized surface with a one-piece aluminium frame, this will hold up pretty well. The power is provided by two 18650 batteries. You can chhose between different power outputs depending on the need - long battery life vs high power.
Shockproof up to 1,5 m, waterproofness 2 m (IPX-8). In other words, a good choice for demanding activity. Many different brightness settings, and of course the essential blinking modes. This little tube has pretty much everything the modern man needs in a torch. A notable thing along the one-piece design is the way the batteries sit side to side - this saves one battery length of space.
Five power levels
- Ultralow: 1 lm (260 h)
- Low: 80 lm (19 h 45 min)
- Mid: 240 lm (7 h 45 min)
- High: 520 lm (3 h 45 min)
- TURBO: 1000 lm (1 h 30 min)
- Switching between the power modes is done by pressing on/off button, then pressing the MODE button next to it until the desired setting is on. The flashlight remembers this setting.
- There's a dircect access to Ultralow/TURBO mode: with the light turned off, press the on/off button over one second and you're straight to Ultralow. Do the same with the MDOE buttond and you get the TURBO.
- Also has a police signal, SOS blinker and a beacon blinker. Get to this mode by tapping the MODE switch when the power is on. Now you can switch between them byholding MODE switch down until the desired setting is on. Return to normal by turning the light off.
- Lockout/Unlock: when the power is on, press & hold both buttons for over one second to lock the light. This is useful when you don't want it to light up accidentally. To unlock, do the same.
- Beam distance about 322 m max.
- The rear thumbscrew lock can be connected to a tripod.
- LED: Cree XM-L2 U2.
- Powered by two 18650 batteries or four CR123 batteries (not included).
- Weight 220 g without battery.
- Length 15 cm, width 4 cm at the head.
- Comes with a case and a hanging loop.
No batteries included.
Made by SYSMAX Industry Co. Ltd. Made in China.