MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X Headband hearing protectors
These might also interest you
MSA Sordin Hygiene Kit
Replacement gel cushion set for your MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X hearing protectors. Or "hygiene kit" as these officially are advertised.
ESS ICE 3 protective eyewear, with elastic strap, two spare lenses
Frameless and lightweight ballistic eyewear. Fits the needs of any shooting hobby, including airsoft.
Howard Leight QUIET ear plugs with hard case
First class ear plugs.
ESS Crossbow Suppressor 2X protective glasses
A pair of superior safety glasses - one pair ear cup compatible, the other "normal". Also come with two sets of lenses, dark and bright or red and bright. Of course you can freely combine whatever lenses and frames you want.
Peltor ComTac XPI
Perhaps the best active ear defenders in the world. ComTac is known throughout the world of military and law enforcement, designed to withstand extremely heavy use and fit comfortably under a helmet.
Verseidag Tacticum Plate Carrier
Current issue Finnish army special forces plate carrier. This is an interesting mix of well proven ideas (such as Cryes zipper panels) stuffed into a Finnish design. Ballistic plates sold separately!
MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X Neckband hearing protectors
Proper high quality active ear defenders, MSA and Sordin are both pretty well known names in the industry and among sport shooters and LE/MIL personnel alike. Great sound quality, shock and waterproof, perfect for any hell you might want to drag these through. NB model with neck band, this model is designed for comfortable wear under a helmet.
ESS Crossbow One ballistic glasses
High quality MILSPEC ballistic glasses, these come with the standard Tri-Tech Fit frame and a lens of your choice (gray or clear). Great glasses for any use where you really need good eye protection, military use, shooting etc.
Quality active hearing protectors for shooters and hunters. Comfortable to wear even for extended periods of time. Two different models available: Hunting (green and orange shells) and Shooting (black and red shellts).
Proper high quality active ear defenders, MSA and Sordin are both pretty well known names in the industry and among sport shooters and LE/MIL personnel alike. Great sound quality, shock and waterproof, perfect for any hell you might want to drag these through. Standard HB model with padded headband.
While normal ear defenders generally get the job done, active electronic ones have one major advantage: you don't have to yell to communicate, provided everyone else has similar protectors. This model is the top of the line:
- The standard Supreme Pro is good, but the "X" model is better through being completely waterproof; the electronics, batteries and microphone are all extremely well protected from moisture. However, we do not recommend taking a dive with these.
- Muffles loud noises down to 82 dB and amplifies quiet ones, such as speech.
- Works with two standard AAA-batteries (included). Battery life according to MSA is 600 hours. When the juice is about to run out, you will be notified with a sound signal.
- 5 different volume levels.
- 3,5 mm AUX mono input.
- Camouflaged, removable headband.
- Adjustable to fit most head sizes.
- Folds into a compact package.
- Gel cushions instead of the usual foam padding. These work much better with glasses underneath and are much more comfortable to wear for long periods.
- Five years warranty for the electronics.
If you intend to use these at indoor ranges, we recommend using ear plugs too. In outdoor use, these are quite enough (provided you aren't operating heavy weaponry.
Factory new, made by MSA.
jos teet usein jotain jossa on jatkuva kuulovaurion riski mutta silti tartteisi kuulla kokoajan ovat nämä must hankinta. Toimii metsätöissä, raksalla, ammunnoissa tai vaikka anopin keittiössä.
MSA'n asiakaspalvelukin on aika kultainen heidän lähettäessä uutta kuulokkeista irronnutta osaa.
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.