- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Underwear and mid-layer sets Merinowool undergarment T-shirts Wifebeaters
- Uniforms and coveralls Snow camo Coveralls Camouflage suits and BDUs
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Combat gloves Leather gloves Protective gloves Knit gloves Mittens Gloves and fingerless gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Balaclavas Peaked caps Winter hats Watch caps Berets Side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains Safety reflectors
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Socks Socks
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Backpacks, up to 25 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, 25-50 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, over 50 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts Combat belt accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Pistol holsters Traditional pistol holsters Tactical pistol holsters
- Slings One point slings Two point slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Active hearing protection Passive hearing protection
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks Jerven Fjellduk
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets Field cots
- Fire and warmth Matches and fire steels Lighters Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid gear Ready first aid kits Tourniquets and bandages Hemostats and chest seals Thermal blankets Misc. first aid gear Pouches and accessories
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
MP-10 winter trousers
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
These might also interest you
Särmä TST M05 cold weather parka
Our own, improved version of the Finnish military issue M05 cold weather parka. Our enhanced version features two large, flat sleeve pockets velcro-adjustable cuffs, velcro for patches and best of all: far superior materials. MILSPEC, just a bit better!
Särmä TST M05 cold weather trousers
Our own, improved version of the Finnish military issue M05 cold weather trousers. Our enhanced version features added thigh pockets, a high bib, an improved waist adjustment band and best of all: far superior materials. MILSPEC, just a bit better!
Särmä TST M05 fur hat
The official cold weather fur hat of the Finnish defence forces, with our own little improvements. The fur hat has very, very long traditions in the Finnish army, it was actually after experiences in the Winter War of 1939 against us Finns that the Soviets adopted their now legendary Ushanka fur hats. In Finland the fur hat has been in military service as long as we´ve been independent and is still going strong. A very versatile and configureable model, this can be worn in many ways depending on the situation at hand. Finnish MILSPEC quality!
Grub's Snowline 8.5 winter boot
Seriously proper winter boots by the British company Grub's. Someone did something wrong and ended up offering these for us for a price we couldn't refuse - for the customer, this means well over 100 EUR boots for way less! These are the kind you definitely want when the temperatures start reaching down to zero and below. As a side note, these have been seen in use by the Finnish Border Guards, to give you some perspective of the quality.
Finnish M83 officer's sweater
As the cleverest probably picked up, the Finnish army model sweater is strikingly similar to the British army model which it indeed is copied from. Why not, it's a superb sweater and looks good on you. One-off lot!
Thick, warm winter trousers, much like the current Finnish army model, but slightly better with a bib style design and added front pockets. Nice! Made by the same factory that makes many of our Särmä TST M05 clothes, so these are army spec quality.
The legs can be opened up for quick ventilation, and the waist is adjustable with elastic band & button combo. This will come in handy, as these are generously oversized - our model is 175 cm tall size Small-Medium and wears size Small trousers with no problems with fitting stuff underneath (underwear, field trousers, sweater). The length is pretty much "Regular", best for about 170-180 cm tall people.
Note! These have the same little factory flaw as our own Särmä TST winter trousers. This means the male buckles are inserted the wrong way and thus slip. The fix is easy; take the cloth strap out, clip the buckle out, turn it, run the strap through it again and you're done.
Made in Estonia.
Dead stock from Inttistore Ltd.
A company called Inttistore went under and we bought the whole stock, that's where these are from. These are cheaper across the board than they originally retailed for, and present excellent bang for the buck.