Mil-Tec ACU jacket, MIL-TACS FG
These might also interest you
Särmä TST L2 turtleneck shirt, merino wool
A functional midweight turtleneck shirt for demanding active wear. Made from a polyamide reinforced merino wool blend. Functions both as a heavier base layer or a mid layer, great for both the cold seasons and cool summer nights.
Finally, a more affordable ACU jacket in A-TACS FG (or MIL-TACS in this case). Being of the Mil-Tec Professional line, these are a notch up from the rest in terms of overall quality.
When you take the cut from the ACU uniform and mate it with the A-TACS camouflage, you get something that leaves most other designs far behind in terms of comfort, practicality and camouflage properties.
- Short-waisted, very well fitting and comfortable summer-weight jacket
- "Mandarin collar", ie. a short stand-up collar protecting the neck. Can be worn open for barracks duty.
- Two tilted chest pockets with velcro
- Big sleeve pockets on the shoulders with velcro all over them for attaching insignia
- 3-slot pen pocket on left arm
- Three patches of velcro on the chest for insignia - one on each side for name tape and branch tape, one on the center for insignia
- Double fabric on elbow with velcro making it a small pocket: allows for elbow protector inserts.
- 50/50% polycotton mix, with ripstop reinforcement. No NIR technology!
We've measured a recommended user height / chest girth in centimeters for each size.
Factory new, made by Mil-Tec.