- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Underwear and mid-layer sets Merinowool undergarment T-shirts Wifebeaters
- Uniforms and coveralls Snow camo Coveralls Camouflage suits and BDUs
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Combat gloves Leather gloves Protective gloves Knit gloves Mittens Gloves and fingerless gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Balaclavas Peaked caps Winter hats Watch caps Berets Side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains Safety reflectors
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Socks Socks
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Backpacks, up to 25 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, 25-50 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, over 50 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts Combat belt accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Pistol holsters Traditional pistol holsters Tactical pistol holsters
- Slings One point slings Two point slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Active hearing protection Passive hearing protection
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks Jerven Fjellduk
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets Field cots
- Fire and warmth Matches and fire steels Lighters Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid gear Ready first aid kits Tourniquets and bandages Hemostats and chest seals Thermal blankets Misc. first aid gear Pouches and accessories
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
MFH SAAV M83 combat vest
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
These might also interest you
Mil-Tec water bladder, 3,0 l
A simple 3 l drinking bladder. Not surprisingly, this fits most backpacks with a bladder compartment. Excellent companion to the Mil-Tec Assault Pack.
Russian VSR camouflage uniform, surplus
This time the magical world of army surplus yielded a bunch of Russian VSR camouflage uniforms of the Yeltsin era. Unissued, still in original pairs of jackets and trousers. These mostly look like earlier manufacture!
Mil-Tec face scarf
A traditional face scarf, not unlike the classic highwayman model. Protects your lower face from dust, snow, looks and insects. These are tubular in construction so they fit in the role better than many others. Made of nice CoolMax polyester, which means these are technical higwayman scarves.
Swedish M1940 holster, brown, surplus
Old Swedish army holsters for the Husqvarna M1907 pistol. Old, used and rough but still serviceable - these are well made! These also fit some other pistols, like the classic Parabellum and of course Husqvarna M1940. A 1911 unfortunately doesn't fit.
When we were young and virile, we used to play airsoft wearing these copies of the South African apartheid era combat vests. No wonder - good price, loads of pockets and comfortable to wear.
The SAAV (South African Assault Vest) is a proper good solution for carrying your stuff around. Easily enough for a day's work.
- 6 mag pouches, room for a total of 10 mags.
- A small general purpose pouch and two smaller for grenades/compasses/PMR radio etc.
- Two large side pouches: work as large GP pouches, water bottle pouches or dump pouches. Easy to handle & large capacity.
- A rucksack part divided into two compartments. You can cut the divider out if you want to, making it into one large space.
- More stuff can be attached to the rucksack with the provided straps and loops.
Which mags fit in?
These mags fit
- M16, M4, FAMAS etc.: 10 pcs
- MP5 mags, about 20 pcs
- AUG mags about 6-10 pcs, might require some stretching
- G3, FAL & M14 mags about 4-6 pcs, barely
These mags do not fit
- AK mags - in theory you can stuff five of these in, but there are way better vests for them
- P90 mags. Don't even ask.
- Other long SMG mags, like MP40.
Load it up like this:
- Mags to the mag pouches (!)
- If you have a sidearm, it'll fit the lower right mag pouch.
- PMR radio goes to the small pocket near the left shoulder
- Reloading tools or grenades front general purpose pouch
- BB's and rain cape to the left side pouch
- Rations and first aid to the right side pouch
- Drinking bladder gos to the backpack part, with the tube over the left shoulder. Secure it with a zip tie.
- Naturally you can haul all kinds of shit in the pack, like rain gear or a pullover.
Adjustable for up to euro size 52 people. Any bigger than this, and you'll have trouble. Unless you decide to lenghten the adjustment straps, which isn't too hard.
Made by MFH, these are basically low-price copies of the originals, decent for paintball/airsoft etc. use.