Mechanix Original Glove 0.5 mm, black
A variant of the standard Mechanix, these are just made of thinner materials on the palm side and fit more snugly, giving an excellent grip and dexterity.
- 0,5 mm thickness for superb dexterity, excellent for shooting use.
- Palm and fingertips are light but durable Clarino synthetic leather.
- Back of the hand made of stretchy, lightweight and fast drying TrekDry fabric.
- Velcro strap on the wrist for adjustment, along with hanging loops.
Mechanix gloves are first and foremost, despite the name, very dextrous gloves for more fiddly tasks, not your standard stuff for hauling rocks and digging ditches. In costruction site like situations you will be better off with traditional heavy work gloves. If you want a very nice compromise of durability and dexterity, try Mechanix. They work well with firearms and other fiddly machines and are a popular choice among shooters and military personnel.
Factory new, made by Mechanix Wear. Made in Vietnam.
These might also interest you
Mechanix FastFit Gloves
Mechanix Pursuit Gloves CR5, black
FinnProtec FP-200 shooting gloves
Mechanix M-Pact Gloves
Mechanix Original Glove
Mil-Tec shooting gloves, neoprene, black
Mil-Tec neoprene gloves, black
Särmä Cargo Trousers
Bollé Silium ballistic glasses
Fenix TK09 XP-L HI flashlight
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.
Please send all questions regarding the product via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.