Magpul Bump Case, iPhone 6/6s
The Magpul Bump Case for the iPhone is a rougher cover designed to provide better protection for your smartphone.
The Bump Case features two-material construction combining a hard protective shell with an inner shock absorbing layer, low profile side ribs for added grip, and single-piece snap-on design for easy installation and removal.
The Bump Case has the benefits of a hard polymer shell and semi-rigid liner without adding unnecessary bulk. Compatible with the standard iPhone 6 and 6s.
- Two-material rigid-shell construction provides protection against minor bumps and abrasions
- Compact design adds minimal bulk to the phone
- Textured surface and PMAG®-style ribs for added grip
- Raised lip protects screen when laid face down yet remains unobtrusive
- Charging cable port, headphone jack, and ringer/silent switch are accessible with case installed
- Length: 142 mm
- Width: 72 mm
- Thickness: 11 mm
Designed and manufactured in the USA
Magpul Industries is an American designer and manufacturer of firearms accessories and related items. The name comes from the first product released in 1999, a rubber add-on to a 5.56 mm STANAG magazine to help pulling it out of a pouch. Anything that says "Magpul" is most often well designed, which means it gets the job done but is also simple. We like their attitude.
These might also interest you
Magpul Field Case
Magpul DAKA Essential Wallet
Fireball PVC morale patch
Ansmann X-power AAA
Tasmanian Tiger Phone cover
Mil-Tec waterproof neck pouch, 10 x 23 cm