ITW GT Cobra Buckle
The fabulous fruit of the combined forces of AustriAlpin and ITW Nexus, the famous Cobra buckle made from high strength polymer! Mechanically fantastic, extremely reliable and now also light weight, only downside from the metal Cobra buckle is that these are not suitable for climbing etc. The price is for one half of the buckle.
GT or GhillieTEX is a product line developed by ITW especially for the demanding military market. GT buckles are stronger than their civilian counterparts and offer increased signature reduction - these don't glow bright when viewed through night vision devices.
All buckle halves can be attached onto each other regardless of size! For example you can take a 50 mm female buckle and snap it onto a 38 mm male counterpart. This opens up some pretty wild possibilities for DIY gear makers.
- Two halves:
- Male: the part with the mushroomy, pointy bit that fits inside the female half.
- Female: the mechanically more interesting bit with the locking mechanism.
- Three webbing widths:
- 38 mm: also fits 40 mm webbing commonly used in Europe.
- 45 mm: perfect for 1.75" webbing commonly used in the US .
- 50 mm: the big daddy, designed for 2" belt webbing.
- Two attachment styles:
- Loop: a simple solid loop. You need to sew or otherwise attach the webbing to this type of buckle.
- Slider: an adjustable system with a spring loaded locking bar. Just thread the webbing through and pull tight.
Made from Delrin, a high quality polymer which is both shock absorbant and very resistant to extreme temperatures.
Made by ITW Nexus
These are high quality MILSPEC stuff, tough enough for military etc. rough use and abuse!
Berghaus Bergbuckle, 50 mm
ITW Tri-Glide buckle, black
ITW DWSR buckle
ITW Classic SR buckle, black
AustriAlpin Cobra Original Buckle
ITW GT QASM
ITW Rounded Oval Slide
ITW Sternum Split-Bar
Webbing strap, by the metre, 40 mm
ITW MASH Hook
ITW GT Tactical Toggle
ITW SR Split-Bar
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
Perttu T. 06.07.2017