- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Underwear and mid-layer sets Merinowool undergarment T-shirts Wifebeaters
- Uniforms and coveralls Snow camo Coveralls Camouflage suits and BDUs
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Combat gloves Leather gloves Protective gloves Knit gloves Mittens Gloves and fingerless gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Balaclavas Peaked caps Winter hats Watch caps Berets Side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains Safety reflectors
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Socks Socks
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Backpacks, up to 25 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, 25-50 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, over 50 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts Combat belt accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Pistol holsters Traditional pistol holsters Tactical pistol holsters
- Slings One point slings Two point slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Active hearing protection Passive hearing protection
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks Jerven Fjellduk
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets Field cots
- Fire and warmth Matches and fire steels Lighters Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid gear Ready first aid kits Tourniquets and bandages Hemostats and chest seals Thermal blankets Misc. first aid gear Pouches and accessories
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
Inttistore M05 cold weather trousers
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
These might also interest you
Inttistore M05 camo trousers
Finnish military issue M05 summer woodland trousers (army property tags excluded), made by the one of the manufacturers that produces these for the army. Finnish MILSPEC construction. Old stock from a company that quit the business a while ago.
Jalas Fantom Drylock
In Finland the comic character "The Phantom" (you know, the butch guy who runs around the Bengal jungle in purple tights) is immensely popular. In fact he's so famous that Jalas actually went and named a boot after him. And a top quality boot it is too! We are especially thrilled, as these fit our wide, hairy Finnish hobbit feet well.
Särmä TST M05 cold weather trousers
Our own, improved version of the Finnish military issue M05 cold weather trousers. Our enhanced version features added thigh pockets, a high bib, an improved waist adjustment band and best of all: far superior materials. MILSPEC, just a bit better!
Helsingin villasukkatehdas woollen socks
If you never had the privilege of using proper grandma made woollen socks, here's the next best thing: ye olde thick woollen socks made in Finland in a very traditional workshop!
Finnish military issue model M05 cold weather trousers. Aside the non-existent army property tags these are the same stuff as issued to our soldiers. Dead stock from Inttistore Ltd., thus these go for a much cheaper price than normally!
- High waist and adjustable elastic waist band.
- Suspenders with side release buckles (see the pictures for the correct way to run the strap through the buckle).
- Two-way fly zipper.
- Two-way leg zippers, full length from waistband to leg end.
- Polyester insulation.
Finnish MILSPEC materials
Filled wit the same polyester stuff as found on the army issue uniforms. While it does its job, we have to say our own Särmä TST cold weather trousers have a much better insulation layer.
The outer fabric (Viking by Carrington) is 70/30 polycotton, the exact same material used in the latest production runs of the official issue uniforms. Naturally the camo print is totally NIR compliant, so you don´t need to fear looking all lit-up when viewed through NVDs.
To make sure the fabric does not lose it´s NIR compliant properties we recommend careful wash using only detergents that are free of optical brighteners, basically the more natural you get the better.
These are sized according to the official Finnish military system, the first digit of the three numbers stands for user height (6: 160-170 cm, 7: 170-180 cm, 8 180-190 cm, 9 190-200 cm) and the following two are the width (waist) according to the European system. After the size number we have have added the recommended user height and waist measurements in centimeters.
Regarding height: the user height windows (170-180 cm for example) are the official recommendations as determined by the Finnish military. The truth is naturally somewhere in between, if you are 180 cm long then a height size 7 will probably be just barely long enough for you. So if you are on the very edge between heights and really want to play it safe and like generous sleeve and leg length then we recommend choosing one size longer.
These are designed to be a bit oversized for wear over the summer or snow camo uniform. Using the adjustable elastic waist band and suspenders you can adjust the size for a custom fit.
Sewn in Estonia
These are sewn in Estonia, at a factory that has a long history of producing quality clothing for military, law enforcement agencies.
Dead stock from Inttistore Ltd.
A company called Inttistore went under and we bought the whole stock, that's where these are from. These are cheaper across the board than they originally retailed for, and present excellent bang for the buck.