- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Underwear and mid-layer sets Merinowool undergarment T-shirts Wifebeaters
- Uniforms and coveralls Snow camo Coveralls Camouflage suits and BDUs
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Combat gloves Leather gloves Protective gloves Knit gloves Mittens Gloves and fingerless gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Balaclavas Peaked caps Winter hats Watch caps Berets Side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains Safety reflectors
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Socks Socks
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Backpacks, up to 25 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, 25-50 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, over 50 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts Combat belt accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Pistol holsters Traditional pistol holsters Tactical pistol holsters
- Slings One point slings Two point slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Active hearing protection Passive hearing protection
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks Jerven Fjellduk
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets Field cots
- Fire and warmth Matches and fire steels Lighters Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid gear Ready first aid kits Tourniquets and bandages Hemostats and chest seals Thermal blankets Misc. first aid gear Pouches and accessories
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
Hunters Element Sabre women's jacket
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
These might also interest you
Särmä Commando cap, merino wool
The Finnish army "commando cap" is far more than just any woolly watch cap, it's something of a Finnish military tradition and very functional too, the double layered constrution giving it added warmth and insulation.
Estecs high-visibility vest, orange
A typical high-visibility vest with reflector tapes and bright orange polyester material, the kind that way more cyclists should wear. Of course this fits into the car trunk as well.
Särmä Rain poncho
A standard waterproof poncho is probably one of the most versatile things you can own. This lightweight model is easy to carry with you anywhere and offers easy protection from wind and rain. A good range of colours serve a multitude of users, depending if you want to be seen or not draw too much attention.
Hazard 4 Cartridge, laptop sleeve
Here's a light carrying case for your 17" laptop that isn't full of pals and pils and stuff. Just a soft and smooth interior, closed cell foam pads and a nylon exterior to keep things simple.
A water resistant, very breathable shell jacket, designed first and foremost for hunters, everything else coming second. That isn't to say this would not work in any use where you'd need a water & rainproof barrier, if you don't mind the camo, which is one of the major things in Hunters Element product range.
When we have the hunting season in Finland, the weather is usually wet, cold and/or nasty, just the best time for all kinds of membranes or water resistant soft shell fabrics like this one. This garment is specifically designed for hunting use - it doesn't rustle or shine and gives a total freedom of movement. A good unstable weather trick is to start with Merino wool underwear, then put anything in between (fleece/wool) and these always on top and you're good to go.
- Shortish hem, long sleeves and generous cut to allow for some warm clothing underneath.
- Stretchy, water resistant soft shell fabric with lightweight lining. Excellent general purpose fabric for that uncertain autumn weather or winter.
- Zippered front. The zipper is YKK made.
- A well designed hood, can be adjusted from the sides. There's also a lightly stiffened visor.
- Adjustments on the hem.
- Two hem pockets, zippered.
Weighs about 700 g and packs small.
The "Desolve" camouflage line is one of the main things about Hunters Element gear. It's rather meticulously engineered to fool animal vision by using well thought out colours and contrasts, it's not designed to simply blend in the surroundings, but more to break up the general form of the wearer so the animal doesn't recognize you to be human. We sell the "Veil" variation, which tends to suit Finnish terrain and season better.
Sizes in a very simple S, M, L style system with a comparable US size in the brackets. These aren't too oversized, but you can pretty much pick by instict and upsize if uncertain. Lengthwise thewy fit most people - our model is 170 cm tall and the length was OK.
Hunters Element is a company from New Zealand. Those guys are all fanatical hunters and outdoor maniacs so they do know what they're doing when designing this stuff. These are made by observing what really works out there and what doesn't. The gear is made in China but to high standard, as the prices suggest.