Hazard 4 Photo Recon Sling, black
These might also interest you
Hazard 4 Forward Observer Camera Bin, black
A versatile camera bag that transforms to suit your needs. Attach it to a larger bag if you have one, or carry as-is on a sling when you're travelling light.
Hazard 4 Jelly Roll Lens/Scope/Bottle Case, black
The name says it all: carry what you wish, attach to what you want. Beats most civilian alternatives in function and durability.
Särmä TST CP10 Mini Combat pack
A smaller, lighter, sleeker variant of our full blooded Särmä TST Combat Pack. 10 liter volume, lots of PALS on the outside, a flat zippered pouch on the back, hydration bladder compartment on the inside, tie down straps against the back and a large mesh pocket on the inside of the panel lid.
Särmä TST DP10 Roll-Top daypack
DP10 as in DayPack, 10 litres, is a small roll-top pack with generous PALS webbing for additional pouches and gear. Extremely simple, extremely reliable (and easy to repair if ever necessary). Can be integrated into a rucksack (as a daypack lid) or vest/body armour (as a combat pack) using separate adapters.
Tasmanian Tiger Tac Pouch 9 SP
Top-loading 2XL MOLLE utility pouch with Paracord compression for the back of your plate carrier or assault vest. Can also be attached to other MOLLE / PALS platforms, as found on a large rucksack for example. Hydration bladder compatible!
Hazard 4 Jelly Roll Medium Lens Case
A lens case or pouch for things you want to baby a bit. Medium sized version.
A tubular sling bag designed especially for photographic equipment. The large capacity and fast access set this apart from regular backpacks or waistbags.
Tubular bags with one sling have gone the usual route from special operator use to movies with big robots to street use by military fashionistas. The original idea of this type of bag is to pack a bit of rations, water, magazines, utility and medical supplies in a package you can drag from a vehicle with you in case of a quick dismount.
As the name implies, this bag was designed with the needs of photographers in mind. Stiff padding to retain the shape, soft fabric inside and removable dividers keeps your SLR body, lenses, flashguns and similar equipment protected and in good order.
- Wide and padded shoulder strap with stabilizer strap. Can be configured for left or right side carry, but the bag works best carried on the left shoulder.
- The shoulder strap, sides and back feature PALS webbing grids to attach additional pouches as necessary.
- The top lid has a separate compartment for filters, spare batteries, wallet...
- The left side bottom has a lid that allows speedy access to the main compartment simply by swinging the bag to your front. The lid features three mesh pockets for filters, light meters, you name it.
- The right side features a quick stuff-pocket for gloves and such, and straps to hold a tripod.
- The main compartment can be organized with four removable dividers. Internal measurements: 47 x 15.5 x 13.5 cm.
- The rear pouches can be accessed easily with the bag on your chest. Measurements: 13.5 x 15 x 5 cm and 27 x 15 x 5.5 cm.
The bag can be taken on airplanes as hand-luggage and fits neatly under the seat. In addition to your camera, lenses and accessories it easily fits four 0.5 l bottles of Tuzemák and spare clothing for a couple of days.
Factory new, made by Hazard 4 (Civilian Labs). Designed in the USA, manufactured in China. Yes, they can make good stuff too, given strict QC.
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.