Hazard 4 Kato Mini Messenger, black
Products in stock are also available in our walk-in store.
These might also interest you
Hazard 4 Forward Observer Camera Bin, black
A versatile camera bag that transforms to suit your needs. Attach it to a larger bag if you have one, or carry as-is on a sling when you're travelling light.
Hazard 4 Jelly Roll Lens/Scope/Bottle Case, black
The name says it all: carry what you wish, attach to what you want. Beats most civilian alternatives in function and durability.
Hazard 4 Defence Courier Messenger Bag
If there are bike messengers after the apocalypse, they'll probably be carrying bags like this. But even if you aren't a real messenger, you can wear this bag without growing a 'stache and riding a fixie.
Särmä TST CP10 Mini Combat pack
A smaller, lighter, sleeker variant of our full blooded Särmä TST Combat Pack. 10 liter volume, lots of PALS on the outside, a flat zippered pouch on the back, hydration bladder compartment on the inside, tie down straps against the back and a large mesh pocket on the inside of the panel lid.
Hazard 4 Padded Shoulder Strap w. Stabilizer
If you're tired of your old shoulder strap with squeaky plastics and grazing lack of comfort, treat yourself to this fancy upgrade. Comes with a stabilizer to keep the bag behind your back out of the way.
A mid size messenger carry-all grab bag to fill the needs of todays tech-infused lifestyle, on and off the battlefield.
The Kato Mini Messenger is like the smaller Tonto pumped up a notch. War is no more the ye olde gentlemens sport it was back in the Zulu days, todays tech-warriors need to update their Facebook crap all the time, and leaving base without your laptop would be suicide. Then of course, the Kato Mini Messenger is a convenient every day bag for stuff like:
- An iWhanot laptop (see the measurements below and compare your device).
- Maps and notes, if someone still uses such in this futuristic dystopia.
- Multi tools and a first aid kit.
- Some rations and a canteen of water.
- A weeks supply of ammo, you can attach a load of pouches to the Katos PALS webbing.
- A pistol, the flap has a velcro patch for extra pouches, for example the Condor Universal Pistol Holster we sell fits perfectly.
- Carrying strap with 3D-ventilated padding and additional stabilizer strap.
- A flat, quilted quick access compartment for notebooks (the electronic, 21st century type, as in com-pu-ter) closest to the body, measures 30 x 22 cm.
- A flap that covers the entire bag, with a zippered compartment with velcro inside for extra pouches. A flat compartment with velcro is found on the underside of the flap.
- Lots of PALS webbing, and a strap for ALICE pouches as well, on the main face under the flap.
- A main compartment, measures 30 x 22 cm, with a separate flat sleeve and small pouch for a flashlight or such inside.
- A fold-out admin style compartment for maps, notes, pencils, tools etc.
- A zippered side pouch for a couple of AR-15 mags or a water bottle.
- PALS and ALICE loops on the outer sides.
- A belt loop with velcro, keeps the bag in place when you're pulling out your iThis and iThat in a firefight.
External measurements approx. 30 x 24 x 9 cm.
The materials are care-free. If necessary, you can remove dirt with a brush and use a damp cloth for cleaning. Do not use solvents or detergents.
Factory new, made by Hazard 4 (Civilian Labs). Designed in the USA, manufactured in China. Yes, they can make good stuff too, given strict QC.